Are you trying to lose weight this year? Stock your freezer with crockpot freezer meals! Here are 31 healthy crockpot recipes that I tried myself (grocery list included!).
I’ve made thousands of crockpot freezer meals myself over the past five years, and they really do help us eat healthy. I can spend an hour assembling meals over the weekend and then simply add them to the crockpot during the week. So easy.
For this list, I looked for easy and healthy crockpot recipes that…
- Are made with broth or another low calorie liquid that will fill you up
- Include protein and healthy fats to help you stay full longer
- Taste absolutely delicious!
The best part is that these crockpot recipes can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time. Simply combine the meats, veggies, sauces, and spices and freeze for up to three months. When you’re ready to eat, thaw overnight in the fridge or in the morning in water and dump into the crockpot – dinner is done!
I’ve tried all of these recipes and they’re absolutely delicious, nutritious, and budget-friendly. I think your whole family will like them, even if they’re not trying to watch what they eat. Enjoy, Friends!
31 of the Best Crockpot Freezer Recipes for Weight Loss
- Turkey Black Bean Chili
- Beans & Greens (vegetarian)
- Chicken Fajitas from The Humbled Homemaker
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers with Ground Turkey
- Pesto Salmon (only 2 ingredients!)
- Italian Pork Roast (yum!)
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Garden Veggie Soup from my healthy freezer meal prep session
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies from Damn Delicious
- Black Bean Soup
- Chicken Chili
- Meatball Vegetable Soup (the more veggies, the better)
- Beef Barley Stew from Live Simply
- White Wine Chicken with Artichokes
- Curried Lentils
- Stuffed Peppers (use lean ground beef)
- Coconut Chickpea Curry
- Eggplant Rollatini (similar to lasagna roll-ups but with eggplant instead)
- Turkey White Bean & Kale Soup
- Vegetarian Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto
- Zuppa Toscana with Sweet Potatoes (you can substitute turkey sausage if you want)
- Spaghetti Squash “Lo Mein” (uses spaghetti squash instead of noodles. genius!)
- Crockpot Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Pesto Chicken Quinoa Bowl
- Cabbage Casserole from the time I made 10 freezer meals at once
- Lemon Pepper Chicken from my freezer meal prep session
- Mediterranean Chicken
- Red Pepper Chicken
If you’re motivated to prep and freeze all 31 at once, I typed up exactly how I assemble and cook each meal into a printable pdf (I even included a full grocery list!):
CLICK HERE FOR THE FREE PRINTABLE RECIPES AND GROCERY LIST. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Do you have any guidance on the order to prepare when you make 31 freezer recipes at once?
Cheryl, here’s another post that Kelly wrote which includes some great tips for freezer prep sessions. https://thefamilyfreezer.com/2015/06/12/28-slow-cooker-freezer-meals-in-3-hours-and-my-7-best-tips-for-a-freezer-prep-day/
[…] from New Leaf Wellness has a great list of 31 of the Best Crockpot Freezer Recipes for Weight Loss. Her free download includes grocery lists and recipes for all of the […]
These look delicious, especially the pork roast and the BBQ chicken!
You are my hero. You have everything listed so nicely that anyone can do it. thanks so much for your website.
Cindy, You’re very welcome!
Where do you get thoses great recipe labels for the bags?
I made them myself. 🙂
I send a free version to my email subscribers and there are ones that you can type on in my eBooks.
If these are recipes for weight loss please explain the Honey Garlic Chiccken with Vegetables that has 647.5 Calories, Total fat of 24., Saturated fat 6.8, Sodium 1445, and 48.7 grams od sugar. Am I missing something here?
In the printable that I made, I suggest six servings for that recipe. It’s also highly likely that you won’t eat all the sauce.