*This post has been updated for 2021
Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 12 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (full shopping list below!).
All my kids started school yesterday and I’m so excited. I feel like this fall is going to be very calm and organized fall. My key to success? Freezer crockpot meals.
What’s so great about these freezer crockpot meals?
- They’re healthy. (Most include seasonal veggies like apples, squash, swiss chard, or sweet potatoes.)
- They can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time, so they’re very quick and easy to prep.
- They’re delicious! (I tried almost all of them myself.)
12 Healthy Freezer Crockpot Meals to Make in September
- Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs from All Day I Dream About Food
- Zuppa Toscana with Sweet Potatoes
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos (our favorite)
- Pork with Cabbage and Apples
- Meatball Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Fajitas (stovetop or crockpot)
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies (I can’t wait to make this one)
- Sausage Vegetable Soup (based on our favorite crockpot soup recipe)
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Tuscan Pork with Fennel from Delish
- Chicken Chili
- Korean Shredded Beef Lettuce Wraps
Bonus Recipe: Stovetop Gnocchi and Swiss Chard!
Click here for the free printable recipes, shopping list, and meal planning calendar:
CLICK HERE FOR ALL OF THE FREE PRINTABLES. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
If you look at the meal planning calendar above, you’ll see that I picked a “theme” for each day of the week and then found seasonal crockpot recipes that would match that theme. (For example, Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos on a “Taco-themed” Friday.) I also included a variety of tastes and textures so we wouldn’t feel like we were eating the same thing everyday.
My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap the meals to fit your schedule, delete the meals you don’t want to make, etc. I hope this helps you have a great September, Friends!
[…] from New Leaf Wellness put together a list of 12 Healthy Freezer Crockpot Meals to Make in September. Her free download includes 10 printable recipes and a printable shopping […]
Thank you so much for this free info for freezer meals. I have been extremely busy getting ready to launch my first blog and cooking is not what I want to do. I think this will make it easier. Plus my husband and I are on a fixed income and this should help me get us thru the month in a healthy manner. I look forward to trying your idea and I hope to get back to you and let you know how it goes.
Yes, please do! Best of luck with your launch, Lisa.
I just have to say THANK YOU!! These recipes are awesome and love the freezer deal! Where were you when I was raising my children? It doesn’t matter. I’m still busy, older, more tired at the end of the day, so these recipes are gonna help this tired old woman out!!
Thank you, Tami. 🙂
Looks great! Just a warning – there’s a 13th recipe in the printable and list that doesn’t seem to be included in the groceries.
These are awesome. I am always looking for ways to make dinner easier. Thank you for the great ideas!
I love how complete you plans are. Thanks!