I froze a bunch of pork when it was on sale, so I decided to make a list of my family’s favorite crockpot pork recipes. These recipes can be quickly added to the crockpot in the morning or assembled and frozen for later. So easy!
What’s so great about these crockpot pork recipes?
- You can stock up when meat is on sale at the grocery store and save a lot of money.
- They’re healthy and delicious! (I tried all of them myself.)
- They can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time, so they’re very quick and easy to make.
If you want to prep and freeze them for later, just add all of the ingredients to gallon-sized freezer bags and freeze for up to three months. If the meat is already frozen you can wait to add it until the day of cooking or add it to the bags still frozen (in other words, don’t thaw and re-freeze).
When you’re ready to cook, thaw overnight in the refrigerator (or in the morning in water). Add to your crockpot and dinner is done. Enjoy, Friends!
31 Best Crockpot Pork Freezer Recipes
- Shredded BBQ Pork
- Cranberry Pork Roast (only 4 ingredients!)
- Sausage Spinach Tomato Soup (delicious!)
- Company Pork Roast from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Maple Pulled Pork from Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Italian Pork Roast (my personal fave)
- Salsa Verde Shredded Pork Tacos
- Sweet ‘n Sour Pork Chops from the time I made 10 crockpot freezer meals in 1 hour
- Shredded Pork with Balsamic Pears
- Stuffed Banana Peppers
- Bacon Lentil Soup from Live Simply
- Ham and Pinto Bean Soup
- Sausage Tortellini Soup from Thirty Handmade Days
- Bacon Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
- Italian Pork Sandwiches
- Paleo Sesame Short Ribs (Instant Pot or crockpot)
- Garlic-Mint Pork Loin
- Guinness Honey Pork Roast
- Honey Dijon Pork Chops from the time I made 8 crockpot freezer meals from Whole Foods
- Southwestern Pork Chili
- Spicy Dr. Pepper Pork Tacos (adapted from The Pioneer Woman — SO GOOD)
- Canadian Bacon and Potato Chowder from Once a Month Meals (I make it with diced ham)
- Sweet ‘n Spicy BBQ Pork
- Party Pork Roast
- Cherry Pork Loin with Sweet Potatoes from the time I made healthy crockpot freezer meals from Trader Joe’s
- Sausage and Shrimp Gumbo
- Hawaiian Pork Chops (I sub pork chops for chicken in this easy recipe)
- Pulled Pork from Thirty Handmade Days
- Crack Chicken (made with bacon bits)
- Zuppa Toscano with Sweet Potatoes
- Sausage-Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
Click the links above for the recipes. If the recipe doesn’t contain freezer directions, simply combine all of the ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag, remove as much air as possible, and freeze for up to three months. When you’re ready to eat, thaw the bag in your refrigerator overnight or in water in the morning. Cook according to the recipe’s instructions and dig in.
Three tips for making these crockpot pork freezer recipes:
- All of the meals can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time. If the recipe calls for ground sausage, just break it apart after cooking and stir everything in the crockpot.
- If you want to substitute another ground meat for ground sausage, this is my favorite homemade seasoning mix. It’s helpful if you’re on a diet that excludes sausage or if you buy ground beef or turkey on sale.
- If you buy frozen meat instead of fresh, add it to the bags frozen. (In other words, don’t thaw and re-freeze.)
where do you get stickers for bags