Oh my gosh, I’m almost finished writing my cookbook. It won’t come out until next fall, but I’m so excited. People have been asking me for a print book to complement my cookbook eBooks for YEARS and it’s finally going to happen. Yay!
All I have to do is finish up a couple new vegetarian crockpot recipes to complement the chicken and beef ones and then review the formatting. Working on vegetarian freezer recipes got me thinking about all of the awesome vegetarian meals that I’ve made over the years, and I decided to make a list of my 31 faves that you can try today.
What’s so great about these vegetarian crockpot recipes?
- They’re healthy and delicious! (I tried almost all of them myself.)
- They’re budget-friendly.
- They can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time, so they’re very quick and easy to make.
Yes, you read that right. You can either cook these meals fresh or assemble and freeze them to cook later. Just add all of the ingredients to a gallon-sized freezer bag and freeze for up to three months. When you’re ready to cook, thaw overnight in the refrigerator (or in the morning in water). Add to your crockpot and dinner is done.
31 Best Vegetarian Crockpot Freezer Recipes
- Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto (Panera Copycat recipe)
- Veggie “Lasagna”
- Greens and Beans
- Quinoa Black Bean Stuffed Peppers from Pinch of Yum
- Sweet Potato Chickpea Chili from Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Coconut Chickpea Curry (So good)
- Minestrone Soup
- Curried Lentils
- Vegetarian Fajitas from The Pieper Life
- Stuffed Acorn Squash from Living Well Spending Less (This isn’t a crockpot recipe, but I’ve made stuffed acorn squash in my crockpot before and it’s delicious)
- Eggplant Roll-Ups (Yum!)
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Veggie Loaded Baked Potato Soup from Peas and Crayons (Read my tips for freezing raw potatoes)
- Chickpea Tortilla Soup from Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Mexican Black Bean Chili from the time I made 5 vegetarian crockpot freezer meals in 50 minutes
- Black Bean Soup
- Barbecue Tofu from The Spruce
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup (I love this one)
- Creamy Tomato Basil Tortellini Soup from Cooking Classy (You can skip the sautéing step)
- Red Lentil Curry from Pinch of Yum
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Grandma’s Vegetarian Chili from Allrecipes
- Curried Sweet Potato Soup (Also delicious with butternut squash)
- Creamy Asparagus Soup
- Vegetable Stew from Real Simple
- Vegetarian Gumbo from Oh My Veggies
- Lasagna Soup
- Enchilada Orzo from Damn Delicious
- Mushroom Spinach Stroganoff (Super yummy)
- Thai Pineapple Curry
Click the links above for the recipes. If the recipe doesn’t contain freezer directions, simply combine all of the ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag, remove as much air as possible, and freeze for up to three months. When you’re ready to eat, thaw the bag in your refrigerator overnight or in water in the morning. Cook according to the recipe’s instructions and dig in.