Are you looking for easy and delicious Keto crockpot recipes? You’ve come to the right place! After trying thousands of crockpot freezer recipes myself, I decided to make a list of my favorite crockpot freezer meals that work with the Keto diet. I even put together a pdf with the printable recipes and a full shopping list that you can download for free below.
31 Keto Crockpot Freezer Meals
- Crack Chicken (Yum)
- Sausage-Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Spinach and Feta Quiche from Simply Stacie
- Chicken Tikka Masala (Omit the honey)
- Salsa Verde Shredded Pork
- Steak Italiano
- Queso Chicken Chili adapted from Pinch of Yum
- Mississippi Roast (Yum!)
- Stuffed Peppers
- Mediterranean Chicken (One word: Olives!)
- Creamy Chicken Stew from Gal on a Mission
- Pesto Salmon
- Steak Bites from Stockpiling Moms
- Pot Roast with Green Beans
- Curried Butternut Squash Soup (Sub squash for sweet potatoes in this recipe)
- Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash from 365 of Crockpot
- Creamy Tomato Soup
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Broccoli Ginger Turmeric Soup from Sweet Peas and Saffron
- Peanut Lime Chicken (Crockpot or Stovetop)
- Beef Roast with Carrots
- Banana Pepper Shredded Beef (Omit the bun)
- Cheesy Cauliflower Soup from Recipes that Crock!
- Garlic Butter Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce adapted from Our Small Hours
- Easy Meatballs from Grass Fed Girl
- Stuffed Banana Peppers
- Zucchini Lasagna with Meat Sauce (Freeze in a pan for the oven)
- Mushroom Spinach Stroganoff (I love this recipe. Add steak for more protein.)
- Indian Butter Chicken from my freezer cookbook eBooks and shared for free in the pdf
What’s so great about these Keto crockpot recipes?
- There’s no cooking required ahead of time so they’re super easy to make. Simply combine the ingredients in plastic freezer bags and freeze for up to three months.
- They cook for the first time out of the freezer and don’t taste like leftovers at all. Yay!
- You can save money by buying the ingredients in bulk.
If you’re looking for a shortcut on the Keto diet, you’re going to love these recipes because everything is made in your CROCKPOT. The recipes are delicious and basically fool-proof. I’ve made thousands of crockpot freezer meals myself, so I know you’re going to love these recipes.
The only thing that I want to stress is that you’ll need to make sure each recipe fits your macros. I tried to only include recipes that are higher in fat and protein and low in carbs, but it’s your call if they’re right for you.
If you’re new to crockpot freezer meals, here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
Is it really safe to freeze raw meat with vegetables?
Combining raw meat and veggies is perfectly safe in the freezer. The USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service explains that freezing food inactivates any microbes that are present in it (like bacteria, yeasts, and molds). Then you cook the food before eating it.
How long do meals last in the freezer?
Most meals will last at least three months in a standard freezer.
Do the meals need to be thawed before cooking them?
No, but it’s hard to fit a frozen square block in an oval crockpot. I usually thaw my meals in water in the morning. They’re not 100% thawed, but I can break them apart and get all the spices and sauce off the freezer bag.
How many servings are in each meal?
It varies per recipe, but the average is 4-6. I detailed the number of servings in each recipe in the printable pdf above.
Thank you so much for compiling a list of freezer meals for Keto.
OMGoodness! Thank you so very much! I went Keto in March this year and hardly touched your recipes since. While I love to cook, it will be so awesome to make a hunch of these for easy meals from freezer. You have no idea how thankful I am for this!!!!
A few of these recipes call for all-purpose flour. I was under the impression that ap flour was not “allowed” on keto?
I am not an expert at all, but I think you could sub other flours. Regardless of what you use, I think it’s very important to know your macros.
I had that thought as well. I eat similarly to keto and plan to substitute. I wouldn’t use just any sort of flour, though. My guess is that it is used for thickening in at least the broccoli cheddar soup, so any sort of keto-approved substitute for thickening would work I’m sure (I’ll be using a little bit of arrowroot powder probably), if you’re careful about when you add it to the recipe.
You are correct, all purpose flour is not keto. Of the recipes I reviewed on this list of 31 none that I chose were Keto. Please do not follow this if you are truly Keto.
I agree. Some of them aren’t truly Keto. Some of them are though. As with any recipes ANYWHERE, u have to pick and choose carefully. To say not to follow it at all, that seems a bit extreme. Especially when u r looking for new recipes to use with a new way of eating. I found a few ideas I will try for sure!
You are right – no flour on keto. Try coconut flour – almond flour- other variations that are keto approved to swap out.
[…] from New Leaf Wellness put together a list of 31 Keto Crockpot Freezer Meals. Her free download includes 10 printable recipes and a printable shopping […]
This is amazing! Thank you!
Thank you for these!!!
I have a question though, is there somewhere where I can find the nutrional information, so I can make sure this will fit in with my macros!?! Thanks!