was successfully added to your cart.
All of My Best-Selling Cookbooks for One Low Price! Buy Now

31 Keto Crockpot Freezer Meals

Are you looking for easy and delicious Keto crockpot recipes?  You’ve come to the right place!  After trying thousands of crockpot freezer recipes myself, I decided to make a list of my favorite crockpot freezer meals that work with the Keto diet.   I even put together a pdf with the printable recipes and a full shopping list that you can download for free below.

31 Keto Crockpot Freezer Meals

CLICK HERE FOR THE FREE PRINTABLE RECIPES, SHOPPING LIST, AND KETO-APPROVED SIDE DISHES. (NO STRINGS ATTACHED.)

31 Keto Crockpot Freezer Meals

1. Crack Chicken (Yum)
  2. Sausage-Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
  3. Broccoli Cheddar Soup
  4. Shredded Buffalo Chicken
  5. Spinach and Feta Quiche from Simply Stacie
  6. Chicken Tikka Masala (Omit the honey)
  7. Salsa Verde Shredded Pork
  8. Steak Italiano
  9. Queso Chicken Chili adapted from Pinch of Yum
  10. Mississippi Roast (Yum!)
  11. Stuffed Peppers
  12. Mediterranean Chicken (One word: Olives!)
  13. Creamy Chicken Stew from Gal on a Mission
  14. Pesto Salmon
  15. Steak Bites from Stockpiling Moms
  16. Pot Roast with Green Beans
  17. Curried Butternut Squash Soup (Sub squash for sweet potatoes in this recipe)
  18. Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash from 365 of Crockpot
  19. Creamy Tomato Soup
  20. Mozzarella-Stuffed Turkey Pesto Meatballs
  21. Broccoli Ginger Turmeric Soup from Sweet Peas and Saffron
  22. Peanut Lime Chicken (Crockpot or Stovetop)
  23. Beef Roast with Carrots
  24. Banana Pepper Shredded Beef (Omit the bun)
  25. Cheesy Cauliflower Soup from Recipes that Crock!
  26. Garlic Butter Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce adapted from Our Small Hours
  27. Easy Meatballs from Grass Fed Girl
  28. Stuffed Banana Peppers
  29. Zucchini Lasagna with Meat Sauce (Freeze in a pan for the oven)
  30. Mushroom Spinach Stroganoff (I love this recipe. Add steak for more protein.)
  31. Indian Butter Chicken from my freezer cookbook eBooks and shared for free in the pdf

What’s so great about these Keto crockpot recipes?

• There’s no cooking required ahead of time so they’re super easy to make.  Simply combine the ingredients in plastic freezer bags and freeze for up to three months.
  • They cook for the first time out of the freezer and don’t taste like leftovers at all.  Yay!
  • You can save money by buying the ingredients in bulk.

If you’re looking for a shortcut on the Keto diet, you’re going to love these recipes because everything is made in your CROCKPOT.  The recipes are delicious and basically fool-proof.  I’ve made thousands of crockpot freezer meals myself, so I know you’re going to love these recipes.

The only thing that I want to stress is that you’ll need to make sure each recipe fits your macros. I tried to only include recipes that are higher in fat and protein and low in carbs, but it’s your call if they’re right for you.

If you’re new to crockpot freezer meals, here are answers to some frequently asked questions:

Is it really safe to freeze raw meat with vegetables?
Combining raw meat and veggies is perfectly safe in the freezer.  The USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service explains that freezing food inactivates any microbes that are present in it (like bacteria, yeasts, and molds).  Then you cook the food before eating it.

How long do meals last in the freezer?
Most meals will last at least three months in a standard freezer.

Do the meals need to be thawed before cooking them?
No, but it’s hard to fit a frozen square block in an oval crockpot. I usually thaw my meals in water in the morning.  They’re not 100% thawed, but I can break them apart and get all the spices and sauce off the freezer bag.

How many servings are in each meal?
It varies per recipe, but the average is 4-6.  I detailed the number of servings in each recipe in the printable pdf above.

More questions or thoughts?  Please leave a comment below and I’ll respond as soon as I can. I’d love to hear from you.  XOXO, Kelly

28 Comments

• Rhoda says:

Thank you so much for compiling a list of freezer meals for Keto.

• Pamela Moore says:

OMGoodness! Thank you so very much! I went Keto in March this year and hardly touched your recipes since. While I love to cook, it will be so awesome to make a hunch of these for easy meals from freezer. You have no idea how thankful I am for this!!!!

• Michelle Williams says:

A few of these recipes call for all-purpose flour. I was under the impression that ap flour was not “allowed” on keto?

• Kelly McNelis says:

I am not an expert at all, but I think you could sub other flours. Regardless of what you use, I think it’s very important to know your macros.

• Brittany says:

I had that thought as well. I eat similarly to keto and plan to substitute. I wouldn’t use just any sort of flour, though. My guess is that it is used for thickening in at least the broccoli cheddar soup, so any sort of keto-approved substitute for thickening would work I’m sure (I’ll be using a little bit of arrowroot powder probably), if you’re careful about when you add it to the recipe.

• Kimberly says:

You are correct, all purpose flour is not keto. Of the recipes I reviewed on this list of 31 none that I chose were Keto. Please do not follow this if you are truly Keto.

• Laura says:

I agree. Some of them aren’t truly Keto. Some of them are though. As with any recipes ANYWHERE, u have to pick and choose carefully. To say not to follow it at all, that seems a bit extreme. Especially when u r looking for new recipes to use with a new way of eating. I found a few ideas I will try for sure!

• […] from New Leaf Wellness put together a list of 31 Keto Crockpot Freezer Meals. Her free download includes 10 printable recipes and a printable shopping […]

• Rachel says:

This is amazing! Thank you!

• Emily says:

Thank you for these!!!
    I have a question though, is there somewhere where I can find the nutrional information, so I can make sure this will fit in with my macros!?! Thanks!

• Amanda says:

Most definitely not keto for all of them.. but majority of them can be adapted. Id call these low carb.

• Maria says:

Is there a shopping list for all?

• Karen says:

Where do you get tbe thing that holds the bag up.
    Thank you.
    Karen

• Melissa says:

A lot of these ingredients aren’t keto; carrots, sweet potatoes, flour etc. but lots of substitutions available.

Great ideas!

• Kathy says:

I did sign up with my email then saw the printable recipes/grocery list but now can’t see them! Will they get sent to my email address or do I need to sign up again? Sorry!

• […] Cheese Cauliflower Soup (For my vegetarian daughter) […]

• Kaila Walker says:

I am so excited for this list. Thank you so much!
    One question – Are the recommended sides listed in the ingredients or do we need to add those?

• Sammy says:

What did it cost you for all thirty meals?

• Kimberly says:

The majority of these recipes are NOT Keto. At best they may be able to be classified as low carb. If the end user is having to make substitutions to get it to a Keto recipe then it should not be titled or marketed as Keto.

• JK says:

While most look delicious, these are NOT keto meals. Flour? Milk? Beans? Corn?? Serve over spaghetti, rice, or bread??? The frittata is probably the closest to truly keto, but its not a freezer meal! There’s 20 minutes of my life I can’t get back 😕

• Alicia Fellure says:

FYI, some of these are not Keto Friendly. Corn and Flour are not Keto Friendly

• Shelley says:

Definitely a misnomer to call these Keto recipes. Some can be adapted but it’s very misleading to call them keto recipes when they clearly are not (big clue – your pictures show regular noodles and hamburger buns – so not keto!). I love the idea of doing freezer meals but please rename the title – they are not all keto recipes at all.

• Natalie Slater says:

I’m so excited I found you! How many of your oven freezer meals are Keto friendly? Trying to decide if I want to buy the cookbook. Also do you have Keto bbq freezer meals or marinades?

• Theresa says:

How do you order just the Keto book. I don’t want the whole bundle?
    Thanks

• Sarah says:

How much did you spend to make all 31 meals?

• […] 31 Keto Crockpot Freezer Meals […]