Here are 31 crockpot freezer recipes that are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free. I’ve tried almost every single one myself and can vouch that they’re delicious too. Simply combine the ingredients in gallon-sized plastic baggies and freeze for busy weeknights.
If you’re new to crockpot freezer meals, here’s what’s so great about them:
- They can be assembled and frozen without any cooking ahead of time.
- They cook for the first time out of the freezer and don’t taste like leftovers at all.
- They last for at least three months in a standard freezer so you can take advantage of sales at the grocery store and stock your kitchen at a fraction of the cost.
My new Slow Cooker Freezer Meals mini eCookbook will walk you through the process of stocking your freezer with healthy, homemade meals (and all of the recipe are gluten-free or easy to adapt!).
Below, you’ll find 31 crockpot freezer meals that are naturally gluten-free and dairy-free. They’re also healthy, delicious, and easy to make. If you’re preparing these meals for someone with food allergies, please make sure to read every ingredient’s food label – gluten and dairy can be hidden in foods that you wouldn’t expect (like pasta sauce, soy sauce, and vinegar).
I recommend serving these meals with simple sides dishes, like rice and steamed broccoli or a salad. Enjoy!
31 Gluten-Free Dairy-Free Crockpot Freezer Meals
- Cranberry Pork Roast
- Beef Roast with Carrots (one of our favorites!)
- Chicken Fajitas (serve over rice instead of tortillas)
- Meatball Soup
- Turkey Black Bean Chili
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Turkey, White Bean, and Kale Soup
- Pineapple BBQ Beef from Six Sisters’ Stuff
- Sweet and Sour BBQ Meatballs
- Banana Pepper Shredded Beef
- Cilantro Lime Chicken from Pip and Ebby
- Party Pork Roast
- Ham and Pinto Bean Soup
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken Teriyaki
- Curried Pork Chops from Once a Month Meals
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Stuffed Peppers
- Garlic-Mint Pork Loin
- Honey Chicken with Quinoa from I Heart Naptime
- Hot Pepper Pork with Butternut Squash
- Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork
- Orange Shredded Beef
- Honey Bourbon Chicken from Once a Month Meals
- Sausage Spinach Tomato Soup (omit the pasta)
- Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Tuscan Chicken
- Honey Dijon Chicken
- Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Southwestern Pork Chili
- Apricot BBQ Chicken Wings from Mom Endeavors
You can find exactly how I prep and freeze each meal in this printable pdf. It includes a super detailed grocery list in case you want to prep all of them at once.
If you’re new to crockpot freezer meals, you can also find tons of freezer recipes, tips, and nutritional info in my best-selling freezer eCookbooks.