If you think crockpots are only for the winter, think again. Here are 31 summer crockpot recipes inspired by BBQs, sunshine, and fresh summer produce. YUM.
Here are three reasons why I love using my crockpot in the summer:
- It keeps my kitchen cool.
- I can come home to a finished meal (no need to heat up the grill).
- I can prep a bunch of meals at once and freeze them to save even more time and money.
The only thing you need is crockpot recipes made with summer flavors and fresh seasonal ingredients. Here are 31 to try over the next month. I’ve personally tried all of them and they’re delicious!!
31 Summer Crockpot Recipes
- Zucchini “Lasagna”
- Blackberry Jam (Slow Cooker Peach Jam is also delicious)
- Garlic-Mint Pork Loin (made with fresh mint)
- Baked Beans
- “Monster” Burgers (scroll down and click on the printable recipes and grocery list)
- Beef Fajitas
- Chicken Fajitas
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches (one of my new favorites!)
- Red Pepper Chicken
- Ginger-Peach Chicken
- White Wine Chicken with Artichokes
- Spring Chicken Soup
- Salsa Verde Chicken (only 5 ingredients!)
- BBQ Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork
- Spicy Dr. Pepper Shredded Pork Tacos
- Spicy Banana Pepper Beef
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Cinnamon Banana Bread (no need to heat up your oven!)
- Homemade Yogurt (I want to use this to make fruit and yogurt parfaits)
- Herb-Infused Simple Syrup
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
- Cabbage Casserole (DE-LISH)
- Tomato Turkey and Garden Veggie Soup
- Meatball Veggie Soup (try it with fresh zucchini, yellow squash, or green beans)
- Beef and Beer Chili
- Pot Roast with Fresh Green Beans
- Apricot-Ginger Chicken and Green Beans
- Whole Chicken Fajitas with Corn and Cilantro Sauté (I haven’t tried this, but I’m dying to)
Yes, every single one is made in the crockpot! So easy.
If you’re looking for more summer crockpot inspiration, the BBQ Baby Back Ribs, Shredded Buffalo Chicken, and Pulled Pork in my eBook Bundle are awesome too.