Is there anything better than soup made in the crockpot? Probably only the way my house smells when it’s done cooking. Since I made so many healthy crockpot soup recipes last year, I decided to make a list of my 15 favorites. Free printable recipes below!
What’s so great about these crockpot soup recipes?
- They’re healthy.
- THEY’RE DELICIOUS.
- They’re super easy to throw together in the morning or prep and freeze over the weekend (printable recipes and grocery list below).
Did I mention that my kids love these soup recipes too? #winning
These are all recipes that I’ve tried myself and feel good serving to my family. Enjoy, Friends!
15 Healthy Crockpot Soups You Can Freeze Without Any Cooking Ahead of Time
- Zuppa Toscana with Sweet Potatoes
- Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto (Panera Copycat)
- Hamburger Vegetable Soup from when I made 10 freezer meals in one hour
- Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Beef Barley Stew from Live Simply
- Meatball Vegetable Soup
- Beans & Greens (vegetarian)
- Sausage Spinach Tomato Soup (YUM)
- Ham & Pinto Bean Soup
- Simple Lasagna Soup (add meatballs for a heartier soup)
- Italian Wedding Soup
- Meatball Soup with Tons of Veggies from my Trader Joe’s crockpot recipes (my new fave)
- Vegetarian Black Bean Soup (Panera Copycat)
- Easy French Onion Soup
- Turkey, White Bean, and Kale Soup
Add all of the ingredients to the crockpot and turn it on or add them to a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag and freeze for later.
Crockpot freezer meals are good for at least 3 months in the freezer, so if you’re super motivated and want to make all 15 recipes at once, CLICK HERE for all of the free printable recipes and a full grocery list.