A lot of people have asked me for 21 Day Fix slow cooker freezer meals, so I decided to put together the ultimate 21 Day Fix slow cooker freezer meal plan. Below, you’ll find 21 free delicious slow cooker recipes that can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time (container counts included), a printable shopping list, a filled out meal planning calendar, printable freezer meal labels, and more. This is the 21 Day Fix made easy, Friends!
What’s so great about this 21 Day Fix Slow Cooker Freezer Meal Plan?
- It includes 21 slow cooker freezer recipes that your whole family is going to love (container counts included).
- All of the recipes can be assembled and frozen without any cooking ahead of time. Simply combine the ingredients in plastic freezer bags and freeze for up to three months.
- The recipes are budget-friendly and delicious!
Click here for the free printable recipes, shopping list, labels, and meal planning calendar:
CLICK HERE FOR THE PDF. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
This meal plan includes 21 delicious slow cooker freezer recipes:
- Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce from Confessions of a Fit Foodie (2 green, 2/3 red, 1/2 blue)
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken (1 red, 1 tsp)
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs from Sweet Peas and Saffron (1 red, 1 green)
- Stuffed Peppers (use 95% lean ground beef and omit olive oil) (1 red, 2 green)
- Ginger Chicken with Snow Peas (1 red, 1/2 green, 1 yellow, 1/2 tsp)
- Homemade Mississippi Roast with Carrots (substitute 1/4 cup olive oil – you won’t eat all of it) (1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp)
- Turkey Black Bean Chili (1 red, 2 green, 2 yellow)
- Curried Sweet Potato Soup (vegan) (1 yellow, 1 1/2 blue)
- Salsa Verde Shredded Pork (1 red, 1/3 green)
- Balsamic Peach Chicken from Sublime Reflection (1 red. 1/2 purple)
- Sausage-Stuffed Banana Peppers (egg and breadcrumbs optional)(1 red, 2 green, 1 blue)
- Chinese Pepper Steak with Green Peppers and Onions (1 red, 1 green, 1/2 tsp honey)
- Garlic-Mint Pork Loin (1 red)
- Stuffed Pepper Soup from My Crazy Good Life (1 red, 1 green, 1/2 yellow)
- Chickpea and Spinach Stew from BeachBody On Demand (vegan) (2 green, 1 1/2 yellow, 1/2 blue, 1/2 tsp)
- Chicken Fajitas from Thirty Handmade Days (1 green, 1 red, 1 tsp)
- Maple Mustard Chicken and Potatoes from The Foodie and The Fix (1 red, 1 yellow, 2 tsp)
- Turkey Sausage and Peppers from the time I made 10 healthy slow cooker freezer meals from Walmart (1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp)
- Chicken Teriyaki from Thirty Handmade Days (1 red, 1 green, 1 tsp)
- Italian Pork Roast (1 red, 1 green, 1/3 blue, tsp)
- Buffalo Chicken Chili from Maria Makes (1 red, 2 green)
(I included yellow and green side dishes, but feel free to omit or swap for something else.)
CLICK HERE FOR THE PDF. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
Are you brand-new to slow cooker freezer meals? Here are my tips:
- Print the recipes and shopping list and go grocery shopping ahead of time.
- Make the meals during a time when you won’t be interrupted. (I always plan ahead so my husband can be with our four children.)
- Use baggy stands, if you can, to hold the bags upright and keep your floor clean. (Not essential, but helpful.)
- Fill the bags one-by-one or in an assembly line.
- Add the meat last so it’s the first ingredient dumped into the crockpot. (I store my meat in the refrigerator while I’m filling all of the bags and then add it right before I’m going to seal them.)
- Play music, have fun, and be sure to give yourself a pat on your back when you’re done.
I’ve tried thousands of slow cooker freezer meals myself and I’m convinced that you’re going to get hooked on this method and want to keep it up beyond 21 days. There’s no easier way to make healthy and delicious dinners! I included my family’s favorite recipes as well as others from trusted 21 Day Fix blogs so your first experience will be a huge success. (All of my notes and adaptations are included in the free printable pdf above.) Enjoy, Friends!
Hi, Love all the info you provide. I have to do this but I did have a clue, but you have all the answers I need to make this work. I do have a question and that is, what do the green, yellow or blue mean? I have reread this article but I must be missing something or you’ve explained in previous post.
They’re for the 21 Day Fix diet. They use color-coded containers to keep track of what they’re eating.
Can you explain to me what the color references are? For instance “(1 red, 1/2 green, 1 yellow, 1/2 tsp)”. Thank you.
Those are the 21 Day Fix container counts.
I’m sorry, I have no idea what your answer means. What are “21 Day Fix container counts” and what do they have to do with “(1 red, 1/2 green, 1 yellow, 1/2 tsp)”?
The nutrition plan refers to how many of these are included in the meal. Based on your weight, you are allotted so many yellows, greens, blues, etc. per day in order to lose weight.
Hope this helps. The 21 Day Fix is a workout and nutrition guide combined to help people lose weight.
[…] out this 21 Day Fix Slow Cooker Freezer Meal Plan. The free download includes free printable recipes, shopping list, labels, and meal planning […]
Oh my goodness, I love you for doing this (not in a weird person you’ve never met before way, haha)! 🙂
Do you have cooking times/directions for using an Instant Pot as opposed to crockpot? Thank you!!!
Here you go: https://thefamilyfreezer.com/2016/11/22/how-to-adapt-crockpot-freezer-meals-for-an-instant-pot/
can i use these in my instant pot on the slow cooker setting