Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 12 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (full grocery list below!).
- They’re healthy (most of them include seasonal veggies like bell peppers, squash, green beans, limes, swiss chard, or sweet potatoes)
- They’re very easy to prep
- They’re delicious! (I’ve tried all of them myself)
12 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals to Make in October
- Eggplant Rollatini
- Caribbean Jerk Chicken Tacos
- Beef Lime Cilantro Chili
- Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto (Panera Copycat)
- Salsa Verde Chicken
- Cherry Pot Roast with Sweet Potatoes (inspired by the cherry pork loin that I made in this post)
- Greens & Beans
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Chinese Green Pepper Steak (also delicious cooked in a pan on the stovetop)
- Spaghetti Squash with Marinara Sauce (you can add meatballs if you want)
- Ginger-Peach Chicken with Green Beans
- Steak Fajitas
Bonus recipe: Crockpot Apple Crisp! This is a new recipe that I tried and loved.
I also went one step further and plugged the recipes into a calendar so you’ll know exactly when to eat each one.
I started with a “theme” for each day of the week (meatless Monday, chicken, beef, etc), and then added the recipes in a way that helps us eat a variety of flavors and textures each week.
My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap out meals that you don’t want to make or fill out the entire month. Yay!