The dog days of summer are here. We spent the last month in upstate New York visiting family, playing outside, and trying to survive 90 degree days without a/c.
To be honest, the last thing I want to do is heat up the kitchen.
I decided to make a list of easy freezer meals that can cooked with the grill or crockpot. None of these meals require any cooking before freezing. Simply combine the meats, veggies, and spices, and then pop them in the freezer. They cook for the first time on the grill or crock so they taste like freshly prepared meals too. Woot!
We personally taste-tested every recipe and gave them two thumbs up. They’re fresh, healthy, and perfect for summer. Dig in, Friends.
17 Easy Freezer Meals to Eat This Summer
- Crockpot Zucchini “Lasagna”
- Easy Marinaded Chicken for the grill
- Crockpot Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Crockpot Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Chicken and Veggie Shish Kabobs for the grill
- Turkey Cheddar Burgers for the grill
- Crockpot Stuffed Banana Peppers
- Crockpot Jalapeño Lime Shredded Pork Tacos from my best-selling freezer eCookbooks and shared for free below
- Crockpot Meatball Veggie Soup (can be made with other fresh veggies like zucchini, yellow squash, and green beans)
- Crockpot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak
- Crockpot Spicy Banana Pepper Beef
- Crockpot Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Crockpot White Wine Chicken with Artichokes
- Crockpot Spring Chicken Soup
- Crockpot Salsa Verde Chicken
- Crockpot Garlic-Mint Pork Loin (made with fresh mint)
- Crockpot Chicken Chili made with fresh tomatoes (yum!)
Click the links above for more info about each recipe or download and print all of them for free below (including a full grocery list!).