Are you as rushed in the morning as I am? Here are 31 healthy breakfasts that you can make ahead of time and then store in your refrigerator, freezer, or pantry. Yay!
I really love breakfast, but I feel like a zombie when I wake up. Most mornings I grab a granola bar or toast and drink my coffee with my one-year-old on the couch. I want to be better when my daughter goes back to school this month, so I decided to put together a list of easy breakfasts that can be made ahead of time.
I made 50 servings of freezer-friendly breakfasts last year and we loved them, so I’m excited to try some new ideas this year.
What’s so great about these breakfast ideas?
- They’re simple and healthy.
- They’re delicious! (I’ve tried at least half of them myself.)
- They can be prepped ahead of time and then stored in the refrigerator, freezer, or pantry.
31 Simple Make-Ahead Breakfasts For Back-to-School
- Cherry Crockpot Steel Cut Oats (yum!)
- Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Burritos (our fave!!)
- Freezer-Friendly Waffles
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfaits
- Vegetable and Egg Muffins
- Smoothie Packs
- No-Bake Chewy Granola Bars
- Small Bags of Homemade Trail Mix (perfect for the bus or car)
- English Muffin Breakfast Sandwiches
- Fruit Kabobs
- Freezer-Friendly Ham and Veggie Quiche
- Make-Ahead Egg and Potato Bowls
- Peanut Butter Pretzel Energy Bites (these are super delicious)
- Bacon Maple Muffins
- Sausage and Cheese Quinoa Breakfast Bowls
- Banana Oatmeal Blender Muffins
- Vegetarian Crockpot Coconut Curried Lentils (my kids aren’t a fan, but I love this recipe)
- Breakfast Biscuits
- Butterfly Snacks (use cheese cubes instead of goldfish crackers)
- Baked Strawberry Donuts
- Healthy Breakfast Cookies
- Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
- Ham and Cheese Eggo® Sandwiches (yum, yum, yum)
- Homemade Granola
- Homemade Instant Oatmeal Packets (genius)
- Jars of Homemade Pancake Mix
- Refrigerator Overnight Oats
- Make-Ahead Freezer Baked Oatmeal
- Taco Sweet Potato Egg Bake
- Ham and Broccoli Egg Bites
- Frozen PB&J Sandwiches (great for lunch too)