If you like chicken recipes, you’re going to LOVE these chicken crockpot freezer meals. They make it so easy to eat healthy and save money because all you have to do is combine the ingredients in plastic baggies and freeze!
Why Chicken Crockpot Freezer Meals?
- They’re made with a lean meat that’s healthy and delicious.
- They can be assembled and frozen without any cooking ahead of time.
- When chicken is on sale, you can stock up and save $$$!
Since I’ve tried hundreds of crockpot freezer meals, I decided to compile a list of my 17 favorite chicken recipes. These are all healthy recipes that I feel good serving to my family.
I know people get nervous about mixing raw chicken and veggies, but it’s perfectly safe in the freezer. I did a lot of research when I was writing my No Cook Freezer Meals eBook and the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service explains that freezing food inactivates any microbes that are present (such as bacteria, yeasts, and molds). Keep in mind that you’re going to cook the meals before eating them and people cook chicken with vegetables in their kitchens all the time!
I’ve tried every single one of these recipes myself so I can vouch that they’re healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Enjoy, Friends!
17 Chicken Crockpot Freezer Meals
- Chicken Tikka Masala from my new Crockpot Chicken Freezer Meals eCookbook and shared for free below
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks
- Cranberry Chicken from my ALDI freezer meal prep session
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken Chili
- Cheesy Chicken Tater Tot Casserole from The Country Cook
- Honey Sesame Chicken from Damn Delicious
- Easy Chicken Cacciatore
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Honey Dijon Chicken
- Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Balsamic Chicken with Pears and Mushrooms from Once a Month Meals
- Chicken Fajitas from The Humbled Homemaker
- Red Pepper Chicken
- Apricot-Ginger Chicken
- Italian Chicken from my Costco freezer meal prep session
- Mexican Chicken Chili with Cornbread Topping (even the cornbread cooks in the crockpot!)
If you want to assemble and freeze all 17 at once, I typed up exactly how I prep and cook each recipe in this printable pdf (I even included a full grocery list!):
This would be a great group of meals to prep and freeze when chicken breasts are Buy One Get One at the grocery store, so I highly recommend doing so!
Oh, and even though I cook these meals in my crockpot, I think they would work in the oven or on the stovetop too.