Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 12 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (free grocery list below!).
- They’re healthy. (Most of them include seasonal veggies like asparagus, cauliflower, citrus fruits, leafy greens, peas, or sweet potatoes)
- They’re delicious! (I tried all of them myself)
- They can be frozen ahead of time and then dumped in the crockpot in the morning.
- Beef and Broccoli
- Lemon Pepper Chicken from my freezer meal post
- Salsa Verde Shredded Pork Tacos
- Beef, Lime, and Cilantro Chili (YUM)
- Ginger Chicken with Snow Peas
- Corned Beef and Cabbage
- Hearty Beef Vegetable Soup from my Costco organic freezer meals (with ground beef or meatballs)
- Citrus Chicken from my Clean Eating Crockpot eCookbook and shared for free below
- Italian Pork Roast
- Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Italian Chicken from this freezer meal prep session (SO GOOD)
- Homemade Mississippi Roast with Carrots (one of the best crockpot recipes ever)
If you’re motivated to prep and freeze all of the meals at once, here is how I assemble and cook each one (including a full grocery list!):
I also went one step further and plugged the recipes into a calendar so you’ll know exactly when to eat each one. The meals are good for at least three months in the freezer, so if you don’t eat all of them this month you’ll have a jumpstart on April.
I started with a “theme” for each day of the week (beef, chicken, roast), and then added the recipes in a way that helps us eat a variety of flavors and textures each week.
My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap out meals that you don’t want to make or fill out the entire month. Yay! (Click here or on the calendar pic above to download to your computer.)