If you’re following the Paleo diet, your life is about to get a whole lot easier. Here are 31 healthy, delicious, and budget-friendly recipes that you can freeze for your crockpot. Free printable recipes and grocery list below!
Just to be clear, the recipes below are:
- free of processed foods (except canned tomatoes)
- absolutely delicious! (because that’s what matters most to me when cooking)
Some of the recipes contain:
- sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- apple cider vinegar
I tried to stick to a strict Paleo diet, but I wanted to make sure the recipes would taste delicious. I also wanted to include common ingredients that are available at most grocery stores. No fancy stuff here!
If you’re new to crockpot freezer meals you’re going to get hooked:
- There’s no cooking required ahead of time. Simply combine the meat, vegetables, and spices in freezer bags and freeze for up to three months.
- The meals cook for the first time out of the freezer and don’t taste like leftovers at all.
- You can save a lot of money by buying the ingredients in bulk.
I don’t follow the Paleo diet myself, but I’ve made thousands of crockpot freezer meals over the years so I know a good one when I see one. These are the best Paleo recipes that I’ve tried myself or found on the web. (I literally spent hours and hours and days searching for good ones.) Enjoy!
31 Paleo Crockpot Freezer Meals
- Chicken Tortilla-Less Soup from Paleo Hacks
- Beef and Sweet Potato Chili from One Lovely Life
- Pot Roast with Carrots (YUM)
- Italian Pork Roast
- Garlic Honey Chicken with Peppers and Zucchini from Paleo Parents
- Pineapple Salsa Verde Chicken from Mangia Paleo
- Banana Pepper Shredded Beef
- Hungarian Beef Stew from Perchance to Cook
- Beef Picadillo from Rubies and Radishes
- Seafood Boil
- Roasted Pumpkin Coconut Soup from PaleoPot
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken
- BBQ Ribs from Ditch the Wheat
- Pulled Pork Chili from PaleOMG
- Stuffed Peppers
- Hawaiian Pork Burrito Bowls from With Salt and Wit
- Chicken Fajitas (serve on a salad instead of tortillas)
- Chicken Vegetable Soup from Multiply Delicious
- Paleo Mississippi Roast from Plaid & Paleo
- Green Chile Chicken and Lime Soup from My Paleo Crockpot
- Garlic-Mint Pork Loin
- Simple Chicken from Paleo Leap
- Chicken Curry (our fave! substitute cauliflower for peas)
- Beef Fajitas
- Beef or Turkey Chili from Paleo Newbie
- Italian Chicken from my ALDI freezer prep session
- Spaghetti Squash with Marinara Sauce from my October healthy crockpot post (add homemade meatballs for extra protein)
- Beef Stew from Once a Month Meals
- Chicken Soup with Mexican Seasonings
- Apple Pork Tenderloin from Clean Eatz
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken and Beef Chili from Skinnytaste
Most of the original recipes don’t have freezer instructions, so I typed up exactly how I would freeze and cook each one. I even included a full grocery list if you want to make all 31 at once.
(Update 12/19: The ingredients from recipe #8 were accidentally omitted from the list!)
Crockpot freezer meals are good for at least three months, so if you spend a couple of hours prepping these meals over the weekend and you’ll be set with meals for a long, long time!