Looking for something new to make for dinner tonight? Here are 25 totally different and totally delicious chicken crockpot recipes!
(Photo of my chili by The Sweeter Side of Mommyhood)
If you know me, then you know that I love a good chicken crockpot recipe. Heck, I even have boards on Pinterest devoted to chicken and crockpot recipes.
Not only are chicken crockpot recipes absolutely delicious, they can be frozen raw for nights when you don’t have time to cook. (If you’re new to freezer cooking, here’s how to freeze a crockpot recipe in three easy steps.)
Below, you’ll find 25 recipes that I’ve either made myself or are next on my cooking list. I’m including a variety of dishes inspired by Indian, Asian, Mexican, and all-American cuisine. These chicken crockpot recipes taste so different that you can make a few of them in the same week!
Twenty-Five Chicken Crockpot Recipes
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken Chili
- Jalapeño Popper Chicken Chili
- Cheesy Jalapeño Pulled Chicken
- Mexican Chicken Soup
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Chicken Fajitas
- Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Hawaiian Chicken
- Chicken Pot Pie with Tater Tots
- BBQ Chicken Cornbread Casserole
- Sweet & Spicy Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Root Beer BBQ Chicken
- BBQ Beer Chicken
- Beer and Brown Sugar Pulled Chicken Sliders
- Ginger Peach Chicken
- Ginger Garlic Chicken (from my slow cooker cookbook)
- Garlic Thyme Chicken
- Honey Bourbon Chicken
- Honey Sesame Chicken
- Honey Chicken with Quinoa
- White Wine and Garlic Chicken
- Balsamic Chicken with Pears and Mushrooms
- Cranberry Chicken
- Orange Chicken
Questions? Leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!