Whether you’re hosting a Super Bowl Party or going to someone else’s house for the big game, here are 17 recipes that are sure to please even the hungriest crowd!
Our New York friends, Neal and Kristin, host a HUGE Super Bowl party every year. Neal spends all day deep frying wings in his garage while sneaking peeks of the game. Sadly, we won’t be able to attend this year, but we will definitely be celebrating here in Pennsylvania. I hate missing any of the action and, well I’m a crockpot kinda gal, so I’m all about setting and forgetting and letting the party host itself.
The great thing about these recipes is that you can quickly assemble them in the crockpot in the morning and then relax during the game. If you want to prep ahead of time, add the ingredients to gallon-sized freezer bags and store in the refrigerator or freezer until you’re ready to cook them. So easy!
- White Chicken Chili
- Buffalo Chicken Dip (only 5 ingredients!)
- Queso Dip from Little Spice Jar
- Turkey Black Bean Chili (I just LOVE this stuff!)
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Sticky Chicken Wings from Damn Delicious
- Buffalo Wings from The Magical Slow Cooker
- Sweet & Spicy BBQ Chicken
- Vegetarian Chili from Layers of Happiness
- Chicken Quesadillas
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos (Yummmm)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Sausage and Peppers from Food, Folks and Fun
- Stuffed Banana Peppers
- Pizza Dip from Real HouseMoms
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken
- Cocktail Meatballs (our fave!)
If you have a favorite crockpot party recipe, please share in a comment below!
Jill Petrush Rogers is an artist and former bookbuyer/seller. Jill recently moved back to her hometown of Pittsburgh, PA with her husband, Tom, and their two energy-filled boys. Jill loves to channel her creativity by coming up with recipes as a contributing writer for New Leaf Wellness.