This is my mom’s famous recipe for Crock Pot Cocktail Meatballs. If you’re looking for an easy and delicious holiday appetizer, this is it!
This recipe for Crock Pot Cocktail Meatballs is amazing. It’s the perfect combination of tangy, sweet, and a little bit of spice. These meatballs are pure bliss, friends.
My mom makes them every year for Christmas and people gobble them up. If you want to use my mom’s meatball recipe, follow these steps: Combine 2 pounds ground beef, 1 cup breadcrumbs, 2 eggs, and salt and pepper. Roll into small balls and bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
I like the buy the frozen meatballs at Costco and call it a day. Either way, you’re going to love this simple sauce recipe. Enjoy!
Crock Pot Cocktail Meatballs
- 2 pounds small cooked meatballs
- 1 yellon onion, diced
- 12oz jar chili sauce
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- Combine all ingredients in Crock Pot and cook on “low” setting for 6 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag, remove as much air as possible, and freeze for up to three months.
- When ready to eat, add to Crock Pot and cook on “low” setting for 6 hours or until meatballs are heated through.
Serve with cheese and veggies trays and your holiday party is sure to be a huge success. YUM.