It is possible to cook healthy food that actually tastes delicious? You bet. My family loves crockpot freezer meals and they’re super easy to make too.
After trying hundreds of crockpot freezer meals I decided to put together a list of healthy and delicious recipes made with chicken breasts. If you make all of them when chicken is Buy One, Get One Free at the grocery store you’ll save a lot of $$$. Free printable recipes and grocery list below!
19 Deliciously Healthy Chicken Crockpot Freezer Meals
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos from New Leaf Wellness
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteaks from New Leaf Wellness
- Chicken with Fresh Cranberry Sauce from my Crockpot Chicken Freezer Meals eBook and shared for free below
- White Wine Chicken with Artichokes from New Leaf Wellness
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches from Thirty Handmade Days
- Tex Mex Chicken from Thirty Handmade Days
- Honey Sesame Chicken from Damn Delicious
- Sweet and Sour Chicken from Thirty Handmade Days
- Shredded BBQ Chicken from New Leaf Wellness
- Chicken Black Bean Enchilada Stack from Thirty Handmade Days
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps from New Leaf Wellness
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders from Thirty Handmade Days
- Chicken Fajitas from The Humbled Homemaker
- Chicken Tinga from Thirty Handmade Days
- Ginger-Peach Chicken from New Leaf Wellness
- Italian Chicken from my Costco freezer meal prep session
- Honey Garlic Chicken and Veggies from Damn Delicious
- Lemon Garlic Chicken from Allrecipes
- Southwestern Chicken Chili adapted from our favorite Southwestern Pork Chili Recipe
CLICK HERE FOR THE FREEZER INSTRUCTIONS AND FULL GROCERY LIST
If you’re nervous about mixing raw chicken and veggies, don’t be. I did a lot of research when I was writing my No-Cook Freezer Meals eBook and the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service explains that freezing food inactivates any microbes that are present in food (like bacteria, yeasts, and molds). That means that it’s perfectly safe. Keep in mind that you’re going to cook the chicken and vegetables before eating them.
Thoughts or questions? Please leave a comment below and I’ll respond as soon as I can. I’d love to hear from you.
PS I shared this list on Thirty Handmade Days on 4/3/16.
[…] from New Leaf Wellness put together a list of 19 Deliciously Healthy Crockpot Chicken Freezer Meals! You can also download the free grocery list and printable recipes for each […]
I love your recipes but so many of them call for honey which my husband is allergic to. Do you have any recommendations for a substitute?
I would use pure maple syrup or light brown sugar. Light brown sugar is sweeter than honey so you might only need half as much.
Thank you for your recipes. I just filled my daughter’s freezer with the chicken freezer to crockpot dinners. She had her first baby 5 days ago and needless to say, she is thrilled with the fresh healthy dinners. I am looking forward to her feedback. I might go buy a crockpot for myself!
How wonderful, Jane! Congrats to you and your daughter.
Love you ideas Kelly!! I am always on-the-go, and these crockpot meals will certainly help out A LOT!!
Devoria, Thank you for the complement. We hope you love all of your meals!!
Love all the recipes and really excited to try them out! Just wondering, do you have an idea how long they will keep in the freezer?
Brenda, We recommend that they stay in the freezer no longer than three months.
want to do this for single man at church needing some help. these meals make a lot do you think ot could be split in two and done in small size crock for one?
Absolutely. Here is an article that Kelly wrote about making crockpot meals for two. https://thefamilyfreezer.com/2015/09/13/20-crockpot-freezer-meals-for-two-people/