Do you love fall crockpot recipes? Here are 11 healthy recipes that are so easy to make. I tried all of them myself and they actually taste good!
What’s so great about these recipes?
- They’re super quick and easy to make.
- They’re made with simple, budget-friendly ingredients.
- I made all of them myself and they were delicious!
BONUS: If you don’t want to open a single can in the morning, you can prepare each meal ahead of time and store it in the freezer until you’re ready to cook it. Simply combine all of the ingredients in a baggie (raw) and freeze for up to three months.
- Salsa Verde Chicken
- Cranberry Pork Roast
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos (I’m obsessed with this recipe)
- Ginger-Peach Chicken Thighs (you can add green beans the last 30 minutes of cooking for an easy side dish)
- Stuffed Peppers
- Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes (one-pot meal!)
- Lasagna Soup
- Chipotle Beef Roast with Carrots (my favorite)
- Kale and Chorizo Soup
- Sausage-Stuffed Mini Peppers (so good)
- Maple Pork Roast with Cinnamon Applesauce (from my Complete Freezer Cooking Bundle and shared for free below)