Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 12 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (free shopping list below!).
Click here for the free printable recipes, shopping list, and meal planning calendar:
This meal plan includes 12 healthy crockpot freezer recipes:
- Tomato Turkey and Vegetable Soup
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Chicken Fajitas from Thirty Handmade Days
- Turkey Black Bean Chili (yum)
- Sloppy Joes
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Kale and Chorizo Soup (only 5 ingredients)
- Italian Pork
- Mango Pineapple Beef Barbarcoa
- Four-Bean White Chicken Chili
- Shredded Buffalo Chicken (from my best-selling freezer cookbook bundle and shared for free in the PDF)
- Salsa Verde Shredded Pork
Bonus Recipe: Dairy-Free Ranch Burgers! This is my favorite hamburger recipe to freeze for the grill.
- They’re healthy. (Most of them include spring flavors and seasonal produce like broccoli, leafy greens, mangos, etc. Serve them with chopped fresh herbs and avocados, which are also in season.)
- They’re delicious! (I tried all of them myself.)
- They can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time. When you’re ready to eat, thaw in your refrigerator or in the morning in water and then cook in your crockpot like normal. (They can be frozen for at least three months, so if you don’t eat all of them this month you’ll have a jumpstart on June.)
The meal planning calendar spaces out the recipes and suggests what to cook the other days, but it has text boxes so you can swap the meals to fit your schedule, delete the meals you don’t want to make, fill out every single day, etc. Enjoy, Friends!