Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 12 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (free grocery list below!).
What’s so great about these recipes?
- They’re healthy. (Most of them include seasonal veggies like cauliflower, citrus fruits, leafy greens, pears, or sweet potatoes)
- They’re delicious! (I tried all of them myself)
- They can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time and then dumped in the crockpot.
Our life feels very busy right now and dinner is the last thing on my mind. I’m juggling school, homeschool, work, Tae Kwon Do classes (for my seven year old), chiropractor appointments (me), and trying to run three nights a week. It takes some planning ahead of time, but if I know what’s for dinner, I can add it to the crockpot in the morning and forget about it. Winning.
Here’s what we’re eating this month if you want to do the same.
12 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals to Make in February
- Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Italian Pork Roast (yum!)
- Balsamic Bacon Chicken and Veggies
- Minestrone Soup (I make mine with meatballs)
- Shredded Pork with Balsamic Pears
- Shredded Chicken Quesadillas
- Kale and Chorizo Soup
- Stuffed Peppers (delicious with ground turkey or beef)
- Chicken Curry (you can substitute fresh or frozen cauliflower for the peas)
- White Chicken Chili
- Beef Roast with Carrots (only 5 ingredients!)
Bonus Recipe: Easy Stovetop Gnocchi and Swiss Chard (one of my favorite stovetop recipes that can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time)
If you’re motivated to prep and freeze all of the meals at once, here is how I assemble and cook each one (including a full grocery list!):
CLICK HERE FOR THE FREE PRINTABLE RECIPES AND GROCERY LIST. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
I also went one step further and plugged the recipes into a calendar so you’ll know exactly when to eat each one. The meals are good for at least three months in the freezer, so if you don’t eat all of them this month you’ll have a jumpstart on March.
I started with a “theme” for each day of the week (beef/pork, chicken, soup, etc), and then added the recipes in a way that helps us eat a variety of flavors and textures each week.
My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap out meals that you don’t want to make or fill out the entire month. Yay! (Click here or on the calendar pic above to download to your computer.)
[…] from New Leaf Wellness has a great list of 12 Healthy Crockpot Freezer Meals to Make in February. Her free download includes grocery lists, recipes for all of the meals and a meal planning […]