Some of the most popular recipes on my site are Asian crockpot meals and I think it’s because readers like making creative dishes in their crockpots. Plus the crockpot makes Asian recipes less intimidating to the average American home cook.
Since I’m in the midst of writing a mini eCookbook full of Asian crockpot freezer recipes I decided to put together a list of some of my favorites that are available online. Enjoy!
17 Asian Crockpot Recipes That Are Better Than Take-Out
- Chicken Curry (This one is so good!)
- Chicken Tikka Masala (YUM.)
- Chinese Beef and Broccoli from The Sweeter Side of Mommyhood
- Thai Pineapple Curry (vegetarian)
- Asian-Style Whole Chicken Recipe
- Cashew Chicken from Damn Delicious
- Korean-Style Short Ribs from Food.com
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps (These taste great made with ground turkey too.)
- Coconut Chickpea Curry (vegetarian)
- Pork Ramen from Chowhound
- Korean Beef from Damn Delicious (I can’t wait to try this one.)
- Asian Chicken and Noodle Soup from Once a Month Meals
- Chinese Hot Pot from Peta (vegetarian)
- Vegetable and Chickpea Curry from Cooking Light (vegetarian)
- Thai Peanut Chicken from Mommy’s Fabulous Finds
- Chinese Pepper Steak from AllRecipes
- Sweet and Sour Chicken from Real Mom Kitchen
I love crockpot recipes because all you have to do is combine the ingredients in your crockpot and turn it on. You can also add all of the ingredients raw to a baggy and freeze for up to three months. (Yes, it’s safe to freeze raw meat and veggies in the same bag.) That way you can dump a pre-assembled bag into your crockpot instead of ordering take-out.
If you’re new to crockpot freezer meals, I wrote up exactly how I would prep and freeze each meal in this printable pdf:
Thoughts or questions? Leave a comment below and I’ll respond as soon as I can. I’d love to hear from you.