*This post has been updated for 2021
Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 12 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (free shopping list below!).
Click here for the free printable recipes, shopping list, and meal planning calendar:
CLICK HERE FOR THE FREE PRINTABLE RECIPES, SHOPPING LIST, AND MEAL PLANNING CALENDAR. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.
This meal plan includes 12 healthy crockpot freezer recipes that are approved by my family of seven:
- Italian Pork Roast (yum!)
- Skinny Shredded Buffalo Chicken from Thirty Handmade Days
- Sausage-Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
- Chicken Fajitas from Thirty Handmade Days
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches (served cold – perfect for a hot night)
- Meatball Veggie Soup
- Honey Sriracha Shredded Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Banana Pepper Shredded Beef Sandwiches
- Tuscan Chicken
- Beef Enchilada “Stack” (inspired by this recipe from Damn Delicious)
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Chicken Cacciatore (only 5 ingredients!)
Bonus Recipe: Zucchini “Lasagna” (This recipe is sooooo good. It’s layered in the crockpot like a lasagna, so I make it fresh instead of freezing ahead of time.)
What’s so great about these recipes?
- They’re healthy. (Most include veggies that are in season right now, like corn, green beans, peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini.)
- They’re delicious! (I tried all of them myself.)
- They can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time. When you’re ready to eat, thaw in your refrigerator or in the morning in water and then cook in your crockpot like normal. (They can be frozen for at least three months, so if you don’t eat all of them this month you’ll have a jumpstart on August and September.)
I also love that these meals are made in the crockpot so I don’t have to heat up my oven this month. Yay!If you look at the calendar above, you’ll see that I picked a “theme” for each day of the week and then found seasonal crockpot recipes that would match that theme. (Please excuse the typo in the word “sandwich”.)
My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap the meals to fit your schedule, delete the meals you don’t want to make, etc. I hope this plan simplifies your summer, Friends!
Thoughts or questions? Please leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you. XO, Kelly
Hello! I feel like I may have missed it somewhere, but I was wondering how much these recipes make? I am looking for some simple options just for myself as I recently moved out and want to keep life easy! 🙂 But I don’t want to end up with too much food! Thanks!
The average is 4-6, but it should be broken down by recipes on the free printable pdf. If you want to make less, I would split each recipe into two freezer bags.
I stumbled across your website and am very glad I did since these crockpot freezer meals will be a lifesaver once I go back to college this fall and will be cooking for myself. My plan is to divide your recipes into individual servings and then freeze them. I have a 1.5 quart crock pot and was wondering what settings you would suggest if I was using that with individual servings. Thanks!
I would still probably do 8 hours on low, but it will depend on the make/model of your crockpot.
My name is Reva Richeson and I purchased a book from you. But Guess I delete the whole book when I cleaning out some old downloads
I don’t even know what book it was . I’m wondering if you keep records of who purchases what and if so I wonder if you could resend it to me, If not I understand it was my mistake. Thanks for you time
Yes, absolutely! No problem. Email email@example.com and someone will respond asap.
HI! looks soooo good! do you make this in a smaller crock pot?
HI! looks sooo good! do you make this in a smaller crock pot?
sorry, my question was specifically for the enchilada stack crock pot meal
I may have missed it in the instructions, but am I supposed to brown the meat for the enchilada stack before I prep it for the freezer?