Trying to figure out what to cook for dinner next week? Here’s how we eat from our crockpot every night, including my printable recipes and grocery list!
Since my fourth baby was born we’ve been eating crockpot freezer meals every night. It’s so nice not having to worry about cooking. In the morning I grab a meal from the freezer and dinner is done.
By varying the meat, seasonings, and vegetables, it doesn’t feel like we’re eating the same thing all the time. The only thing that stays the same is that it’s super easy to get a healthy meal on the table. Yay!
People ask me how we eat so many crockpot freezer meals without getting sick of them, so I thought it might be helpful to share a sample 7-day meal plan.
7-Day Crockpot Freezer Meal Plan:
- Sunday: Crockpot Turkey Black Bean Chili with shredded cheese and chips
- Monday: Crockpot Cranberry Chicken with steamed broccoli and stuffing
- Tuesday: Crockpot Shredded Beef and Carrots with rice
- Wednesday: Crockpot Sweet and Sour BBQ Meatballs with corn on the cob
- Thursday: Crockpot Chicken Teriyaki with rice
- Friday: Crockpot Chicken Fajitas on tortillas with lettuce/tomato/shredded cheese (You can also cook these on the stovetop for 10-15 minutes)
- Saturday: OFF (We normally order pizza)
If you want to give it a try, I compiled the recipes into a free printable pdf with a full grocery list:
If you’re going to eat your meals right away, you can probably assemble them in gallon-sized baggies and store in the refrigerator. I typically freeze my meals though, so we can eat them anytime over the next three months. If you freeze your meals, here are some printable labels that will make your life easier:
Simply save the files to your computer, print them on regular computer paper, cut them out, and tape them to your freezer bags. That way you’ll know exactly what’s inside and how to cook it. So easy!!
Oh, and since I’ve made all of these meals before I have some photos of what they look like after cooking. YUM.
Thoughts or questions? Please leave a comment below and I’ll respond as soon as I can. I’d love to hear from you.
P.S. I shared this meal plan on Thirty Handmade Days on 11/7/15.