Pork roasts are one of my favorite meats to cook in the Crockpot. The meat is so moist and flavorful that you don’t have to add many other ingredients. In fact, all of these Crockpot pork roast recipes have five ingredients or less and are super easy to make!
Growing up in a mostly-German family, we always ate pork on New Year’s Day, so this seems like the perfect time to share my favorite Crockpot pork roast recipes. If you don’t like pork, you can certainly sub a beef roast in any of these recipes though. (My favorite cut of beef to make in the Crockpot is boneless beef chuck shoulder roast.)
Since these all of these Crockpot pork roast recipes have five ingredients or less, they’re super easy to make. If you’re pressed for time in the morning, you can even prep the night before and store covered in your refrigerator.
Whenever bone-in pork roasts go on sale at the grocery store, I stock up and freeze them with sauces using my homemade freezer meal tips for beginners. Pork is sure to be on sale this week for New Year’s, so take advantage!
My Five Favorite Crockpot Pork Roast Recipes (in no particular order)
- Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pork
- Crockpot Party Pork (Inspired by the cocktail meatballs that are cooked with grape jelly and chili sauce. Yum!)
- The Shredded Pork Tacos in my ‘Easy & Healthy Slow Cooker Recipes’ cookbook. (Made with honey, fresh lime juice, salt, and a dash of cayenne pepper. Double-yum!)
- Pork and Sauerkraut (My family’s traditional meal on New Year’s Day.)
- Cranberry Pork Roast
Suggested Side Dishes
- Roasted carrots (My daughters’ favorite.)
- Roasted green beans (My husband’s fave.)
- Roasted beets (My vote!)
Do you have a favorite pork roast recipe? Do you eat something special for New Year’s? Please share in a comment below!