Have you snagged your free cookbook eBook yet? My husband (Andy) and I were talking yesterday and I said something like, “Our freezer cooking eBook is the best free thing we offer and so many people don’t know about it.” DUH. Why didn’t I write a blog post about it sooner?
So, we have a free cookbook eBook that we send to everyone who joins our (free) email newsletter. I promise I won’t send you spam or give your email to anyone else. All I’ll do is send you free recipes and short updates about my family and reminders about our big membership sales (twice a year).
If you enter your email address here, you’ll automatically receive the free cookbook pdf in minutes:
What’s inside the free cookbook eBook?
- 31 easy and healthy recipes that can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time and then cooked in your crockpot, oven, or skillet
- Full nutritional information
- A printer-friendly format
- A super-organized grocery list
- Color photos of the cooked meals
- Freezer meal labels
- Tips for freezing and cooking the meals safely and efficiently
- And more!
These are seriously the best recipes and I know you’re going to love them.
List of Recipes:
- Turkey & Black Bean Chili
- Cranberry Pork Roast
- Spicy Sausage and Veggie Soup
- Party Beef Roast
- Chicken Curry
- Chicken Fajitas
- Ginger Garlic Chicken
- Shredded Pork Tacos
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Beef and Lime Chili
- Taco Chili
- Chicken Chili
- Beef Roast and Carrots
- Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto
- Five-Ingredient Pot Roast
- Ginger Peach Chicken
- Stuffed Peppers
- Mushroom Spinach Stroganoff
- Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- Zuppa Toscana with Sweet Potatoes
- Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- Classic Oatmeal
- Ham and Veggie Strata
- Spiced Carrot Bread
- Ham and Broccoli Calzones (includes Mexican and Chicken & Broccoli options)
- Chicken Enchiladas
- Sausage-Stuffed Mini Peppers
- Mozzarella-Stuffed Turkey Pesto Meatballs
- Bean and Cheese Burritos
- Oatmeal Chip Cookies
- Gnocchi and Swiss Chard
Did I mention that all of them can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time?
You don’t need to be a chef or a superstar to make these meals. These are for busy moms (like me) who are just trying to feed their family home-cooked food and not eat out.
We know that everyone has distinct skills and strengths, well THESE are my skills! I am great at creating simple, healthy recipes for the freezer and I am also great at organizing shopping lists and meal plans. I can’t wait to share what I’ve created to help you.
Thanks Kelly! Just signed up. Loved your interview with Jenna by the way :), so inspiring.
Your Brown Sugar Meatloaf is a STAPLE in our house!
Yesssssss. We just had it again last Sunday
I’m excited to try these!