Did you know that you can make your own chapsticks at home? You can, and it’s so easy! I’m giving one lucky reader everything they need to make 10 all-natural peppermint chapsticks!
Have you ever wanted to make a “DIY” that I’ve posted here on New Leaf Wellness but not wanted to buy the ingredients? You know, like my homemade soaps, lavender lotions, and naturally tinted lip balms?
If you’re nodding your head, you’re in luck! I’m giving away kits with all of the materials you need to make your own at home.
Today’s giveaway is a kit with everything you need to make my homemade peppermint chapsticks. These chapsticks are moisturizing and so easy to make! Enter the contest below!
Make Your Own Chapstick Kit GIVEAWAY
Inside the Kit
- Organic virgin coconut oil
- White beeswax pellets
- African shea butter
- Peppermint essential oil from Wyndmere Naturals
- Medicine syringe
- 10 empty chapstick containers
- 10 labels for your chapsticks
- Step-by-step directions
All of the ingredients will be individually wrapped and shipped to one lucky winner via priority mail shipping.
(The essential oil was generously donated by the high quality aromatherapy company Wyndmere Naturals.)
This giveaway ends Monday, April 14th at 11:59pm EST. Open to U.S. residents only.
- Answer this question in a comment below: “If you win, what are you going to do with your chapsticks?” Then, click “I commented.”
- Earn up to four additional entries by following Wyndmere Naturals on Facebook and New Leaf Wellness on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram!
Trust me, you’ll want to follow along because there are more giveaways coming in the following weeks!