I’m so excited to share a brand-new freezer cooking class with you! For the first time ever, I’ll be teaching people how to make freezer meals for their Instant Pot! I’m making 10 healthy freezer meals for your Instant Pot and everyone who attends will receive my printable recipes, shopping list, and freezer meal labels for free!
Do you think Instant Pots are complicated and want me to teach you what’s so great about them?
Are you one of my super-fan-BFFs who wants to hang out together this week and get some new freezer recipes?
What am I making?
- Basic BBQ Chicken
- Honey Garlic Beef with Sugar Snap Peas
- Sausage Pesto White Bean Soup
- Bang Bang Shrimp Lettuce Wraps
- Chicken Chili
- Chicken Cacciatore with Pancetta
- Sweet Hawaiian Beef with Peppers
- Hibachi Noodles
- Creamy Chicken Penne
- Chicken Carnitas
What’s so great about this particular group of meals?
- They’re quick and easy to make!
- They’re budget-friendly!
- They’re healthy and delicious!
All of these meals can be cooked in the Instant Pot or crockpot.
Sound good? CLICK HERE to sign up and I’ll see you there!