I’m so excited to share a brand-new freezer cooking class with you! I’m making 12 healthy freezer meals from ingredients at Walmart and everyone who attends will receive my printable recipes, shopping list, and freezer meal labels for free!
Do you like the idea of freezer meals but don’t know where to start?
Are you a visual learner who wants someone to literally show you how it’s done?
What am I making?
- Easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Honey Sesame Chicken
- Apricot Ginger Chicken
- Five Ingredient Pot Roast
- Five Ingredient Honey Sriracha Chicken
- Sweet Potato and Pork Burrito Bowl
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos
- “Monster” Cheeseburgers
- Bacon Balsamic Chicken and Vegetables
- Turkey Black Bean Chili
- 4-Bean White Chicken Chili
- Baked Chicken Enchiladas
What’s so great about this particular group of meals?
- They’re quick and easy to make! None of the recipes require any cooking before freezing, so I’ll be making all of them in an hour (5 min/meal!)
- They’re budget-friendly! I bought every single ingredient from Walmart to take advantage of their great deals.
- They’re healthy and delicious! My parents even taste-tested some of the meals and agreed they’re amazing!
All of these meals can be cooked in a crockpot or Instant Pot.
Sound good? CLICK HERE to sign up and I’ll see you there!