Do you remember when I taught a class about making freezer meals from Costco back in 2020? It was my most popular class ever and over 100,000 people watched it (!!!).
Since it was so popular, I put together a new Costco class with brand-new recipes! The best part? My husband, Andy, was able to record the whole thing. Yay! I typically email you descriptions of the freezer meals that I make, but I think actually *watching* me takes it to the next level!
Do you like the idea of freezer meals but don’t know where to start?
Are you a visual learner who wants someone to literally show you how it’s done?
What am I making?
- Honey Garlic Chicken (x3 Bags)
- Teriyaki Pork Loin (x3 Bags)
- Cilantro Lime Chicken (x3 Bags)
- Vegetarian Tortilla Soup (x3 Bags)
NOTE: I made three bags of each recipe for a total of 12 meals. This is the best way to take advantage of Costco’s bulk ingredients!
What’s so great about this particular group of meals?
- They’re quick and easy to make! None of the recipes require any cooking before freezing, so I made all of them in an hour (5 min/meal!)
- They’re budget-friendly! I bought the ingredients for $148 ($12.35/meal with 6 servings)
- They’re healthy and delicious! These are all recipes that we’ve tried multiple times and have also been featured on my blog and membership site. 🙂
All of these meals can be cooked in a crockpot or Instant Pot.
Sound good? CLICK HERE to sign up and I’ll see you there!