I’m so excited to share a brand-new freezer cooking class with you! I’m making 12 healthy freezer meals from ingredients at Whole Foods and everyone who attends will receive my printable recipes, shopping list, and freezer meal labels for free!
Do you like the idea of freezer meals but don’t know where to start?
Are you a visual learner who wants someone to literally show you how it’s done?
What am I making?
- Taco Chili (made with quinoa or ground beef)
- Caribbean Mango Pork Chops
- Beef and Broccoli Teriyaki
- Chickpea Tikka Masala
- BBQ Shredded Chicken
- Meatball and Tomato Soup
- Sloppy Joes (made with lentils or ground beef)
- Garlic Balsamic Chicken
- Italian Sausage Rigatoni
- Black Bean and Rice Soup
- Lemon Chicken with Baby Spinach
- Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
What’s so great about this particular group of meals?
- They’re quick and easy to make! None of the recipes require any cooking before freezing.
- They’re budget-friendly!
- They’re healthy and delicious! My parents even taste-tested some of the meals and agreed they’re amazing!
All of these meals can be cooked in a crockpot or Instant Pot.
Sound good? CLICK HERE to sign up and I’ll see you there!