I’m so excited to share a brand-new freezer cooking class with you! I’m making ten healthy freezer meals perfect for the back-to-school season. Everyone who attends will receive my printable recipes, shopping list, and freezer meal labels for free!
Do you like the idea of freezer meals but don’t know where to start?
Are you a visual learner who wants someone to literally show you how it’s done?
What am I making?
- Turkey Black Bean Chili
- Cool Ranch Shredded Chicken Tacos
- Meatball Veggie Soup
- Red Pepper Chicken
- Salsa Verde Chicken
- Stuffed Peppers
- Tuscan Steak and Green Peppers
- Brown Sugar Meatloaf
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sloppy Joes
What’s so great about this particular group of meals?
- They’re quick and easy to make! None of the recipes require any cooking before freezing, so I’ll be making 10 meals in 6 minutes or less!
- They’re budget-friendly! I already ordered by groceries and they cost $120 ($12/meal with 6 servings)
- They’re healthy and delicious! We use whole ingredients to ensure that each meal is flavorful and healthy.
All of these meals can be cooked in a crockpot or Instant Pot.
Sound good? CLICK HERE to sign up and I’ll see you there!