I’m so excited to share a brand-new freezer cooking class with you! I’m making 12 healthy freezer meals from ingredients at Costco and everyone who attends will receive my printable recipes, shopping list, and freezer meal labels for free!
Do you like the idea of freezer meals but don’t know where to start?
Are you a visual learner who wants someone to literally show you how it’s done?
What am I making?
- Turkey and Black Bean Chili
- Garden Vegetable Soup with Ground Turkey
- Red Pepper Chicken
- Honey Sesame Chicken
NOTE: I’m making three bags of each recipe for a total of 12 meals! This is the best way to take advantage of Costco’s bulk ingredients!
What’s so great about this particular group of meals?
- I can make all of them in 60 minutes (only 6 min/meal!)
- I bought the ingredients for $120 ($10/meal with 4-6 servings)
- They’re healthy and delicious! ⠀
All of these meals can be cooked in a crockpot or Instant Pot. ⠀⠀
Sound good? CLICK HERE to sign up and I’ll see you there!⠀