I wrote a blog post with 31 gluten-free crockpot freezer recipes last year that is still super popular. The top question in the comment section was, “Can you recommend a gluten-free meatballs recipe?” At the time I didn’t have one, but I have one today.
What’s so great about these gluten-free meatballs?
- They’re made in the crockpot with eight simple ingredients.
- They freeze great.
- They’re absolutely delicious.
To make them gluten-free, I use ground oatmeal and seasonings instead of breadcrumbs. So easy!
This was my first time making meatballs in the crockpot and they turned out great. I was nervous they might all stick together, but they didn’t, and I think they turned out juicier than the meatballs that I bake in the oven.
Gluten-Free Meatballs Crock Pot Recipe
Yields: 40 small meatballs
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup ground oatmeal (I ground a cup of old fashioned oats in my Magic Bullet)
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and roll into small balls.
- Add to crockpot and cook on low setting for 6-8 hours or until meat is cooked through. (OR bake for 20 minutes at 350°.)
Eat plain or add to your favorite soup recipe, like this one: Crockpot Meatball Vegetable Soup. Yum!