Last call! The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle Sale ends tonight. Don’t let this deal pass you by.
Today is the last day of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle sale.
Inside, you’ll find more than $1,200 in eBooks, eCourses, and printables for moms centered around topics like saving money, meal planning, and food (including my ‘No Cook Freezer Meals‘ eBook). If you buy the bundle, you’ll also receive $300 in coupons and freebies!
Sound too good to be true? There’s no catch. You’re able to buy the bundle at such a great price because there are thousands of sales and the authors make a percentage of the sales price.
If you bought each one of the resources separately, they would cost over $1,200. I’m sure you wouldn’t buy all of them though. With such a long list, there have to be some that don’t interest you.
However, if there are even 10 items in the bundle sale that interest you, that makes the price of each one only $3 each. Such a great deal!
For example, here are 10 resources that I’m super excited about:
- Costco Slow Cooker Freezer Meals by Erin Chase ($5)
- Easy Oven-Free Dinners by Tabitha Philen ($3.99)
- Frugal Real Food Meal Plans by Tiffany Terczak ($15.00)
- Build a Budget That Works by Jessi Fearon ($2.99)
- The Canner’s Cookbook by Merissa Alink ($4.99)
- Supermarket Ninjas by Beth Ricci ($4.97)
- Supercharged Food for Kids by Lee Holmes ($18.00)
- How to Save Money: A 21-Day Challenge to Save $500/Month by Bob Lotich ($5.99)
- Grocery University eCourse by Crystal Paine ($9.97)
- Happy Mom, Healthy Family Meal Planning Workshop + Cookbook by Lisa Grace Byrne ($29.00)
Plus my No Cook Freezer Meals eBook ($5.99).
After going through many of the resources, I asked myself, “Is the bundle really worth it?” And the answer was a strong “YES.”
Every purchase includes a 30-day money-back guarantee, so if you’re even tempted to buy one, I highly encourage you to do so.
Want to learn more? Visit the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle website—or just buy it now!
The total cost is just $29.97!
Remember, this sale ends tonights at midnight EST!