Exciting news! I’m partnering with Ultimate-Bundles this week for a huge eBook sale. The sale includes my top-selling ‘No Cook Freezer Meals‘ cookbook along with a bunch of books from other authors. I already read some of the books and I can’t wait to share my favorites with you.
First, if you’re new to bundle sales, the concept involves bringing a bunch of similar authors together to sell their eBooks for a great price. This particular bundle includes 99 eBooks, eCourses and printables in different categories of motherhood, like food, meal planning, money-saving, DIY, organizing, working from home, etc.
The sale runs for one week only so if you’re familiar with the awesomeness of Ultimate Bundles, stop right now and buy yours here:
This week’s Ultimate Homemaking Bundle contains:
- 76 eBooks
- 6 eCourses
- 1 audio download
- 2 online conferences, and
- 14 printable packs
The total value is $984.74, but it’s on sale this week for $29.97. That breaks down to only 30 cents per book.
Every customer also receives over $300 in freebies, including:
- 1 Online Class from Craftsy (Up to $60 Value)
- 1 Kids Discovery Box from Green Kid Crafts ($19.95 Value)
- $15 Credit to Hope Ink plus two 8×10 Art Prints ($71 Value)
- 90-Day “Good Deal” Subscription to She Plans Dinner ($15 Value)
- 1 Stylish Spring Scarf from Deborah & Co. ($20 Value)
- Healthy Moving Class Credit ($80 Value)
- 90-Day Pro Membership to ListPlanIt ($30 Value)
- 65 Tyndale Rewards Points to Be Used for a free Book or Towards Any Book of Your Choice ($15 Value)
This is my fourth time participating in a bundle sale and the #1 question I always get is, “What am I going to do with so many eBooks?”
I get it. I read a lot, but I’m not going to read all of the books in the bundle. I’m simply not interested in every single one of them.
So, my answer is: You’re not going to read all of the books. BUT, if you’re even interested in a handful of resources in the bundle, it’s still a great deal.
For example, this time I got an early copy of the bundle since my ‘No Cook Freezer Meals‘ eBook is included and there were immediately 10-20 items that stood out to me.
After looking through the bundle in more detail, I fell in love with these four, and they’re worth way more than their authors are charging…
- How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul) by Ruth Soukup – Every blogger needs to read this book.
- Animal ABC’s Bundle by Carisa Hinson – My oldest daughter has been playing with these alphabet flashcards like they’re a game. I can tell that they’re going to help prepare her for kindergarten this fall.
- Preschool Alphabet Packet by Angela Thayer – My oldest daughter uses printables like these in preschool and loves them. I’ve looked for similar ones online to use with my 3-year-old and haven’t had any luck. These are perfect!
- FREE online class from Craftsy (up to $60 value) – I signed up for a digital photography class and it’s price alone is worth twice the price of the bundle! I started the class last week and it’s really great.
These four items alone were worth way more than the bundle price to me. If you’re interested in even a handful of items in the bundle, it’s worth it!
If you change your mind about buying the bundle, you can send an email to [email protected] and they will refund 100% of your investment. No questions asked.
This Week Only
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle sale is available this week from 8:00 am EST Monday, April 20 until 11:59 p.m. EST Monday, April 27.