To start 2015 with a bang, I’m marking down all of my cookbooks prices. The sale ends tomorrow, so don’t delay. It’s an amazing deal that you won’t want to miss.
Here are my three cookbooks that are on sale:
I’m not sure if they’ll be on sale again this year, so now is the time to buy!
Who should buy these cookbooks?
- Anyone who is busy and needs an easy way to prepare healthy meals for their family
- Anyone who wants to eat homemade dinners without all the fuss that it takes to make them
- Anyone who needs new tried-and-true crockpot and freezer recipes
Never tried freezer cooking before? No problem. All of my recipes are super simple and will walk you through the process step-by-step.
And did I mention that none of my make-ahead crockpot meals require any cooking ahead of time? Simply combine the ingredients and freeze!
Inside, you’ll find:
- My family’s favorite recipes
- Nutrition info for every single recipe
- Cute freezer meal labels and a freezer inventory sheet (available in my No Cook Freezer Meals book)
- Grocery lists
- Step-by-step instructions, my best time-saving tips, and much, much more!
Every single cookbook is formatted to print on regular 8.5×11″ paper, so you are welcome to print your eBooks too.
More details about the sale:
When? 6am EST Monday, January 5th until 11:59pm EST Wednesday, January 7th
What? My three cookbook eBooks
Where? Purchase the eBook bundle HERE.
How much? Well, that’s the best part. Each cookbook is on sale for $3.99 (regular price is $5.99 each). You can also buy all three in an eBook bundle for only $9.99. That means you save $7.98 over buying all three at full price!
Note: Offer ends Wednesday January 7th at 11:59pm EST.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks!