To say “thank you” for your ongoing encouragement and support, I’m giving one lucky reader over $200 in freezer cooking essentials – including my favorite slow cooker, food chopper, baggy clips, and more!
Note: Giveaway ended 7/13/15. The winner was Kelsie H. Congrats, Kelsie! I hope you love all of your freezer cooking essentials.
During the month of June, my new Slow Cooker Freezer Meals eBook hit the shelves and thousands of people rallied around me to share their support and encouragement. I put tons of blood, sweat, and tears into writing my eBooks (figuratively, not literally) and by the time I launched the new book I thought I would be exhausted and burnt out. Instead, I emerged excited, inspired, and energized.
To show my appreciation, I put together a freezer cooking prize pack worth over $200. These are items that I personally own and love or are currently on my “wish list.” Every single item will help you prep freezer meals quickly and efficiently.
My favorite freezer meals are the ones that don’t require any cooking ahead of time – simply combine the meat, vegetables, sauces and spices, and freeze. This method of freezer cooking changed my life and inspired my three freezer cooking eBooks. There’s no easier way to make healthy, delicious, and budget-friendly food.
You don’t need any special tools to make “no-cook” freezer meals, but I hope that these prizes make it a little bit easier and for the winner to prep healthy meals quickly. These are all items that I love and I think time in the kitchen should be fun.
One lucky winner will receive over $200 in prizes, including:
- Crockpot 6-Quart Programmable ‘Cook and Carry’ Slow Cooker (my favorite slow cooker)
- Jokari Hands-Free Baggy Rack – Pack of 6 (a must-have when prepping multiple meals at once!)
- UberChef Premium Ultra Sharp Stainless Steel Vegetable Peeler (to help you make healthy meals FAST)
- Vidalia Chop Wizard (to chop all of your onions)
- Victorinox Fibrox 8-Inch Chef’s Knife – plus the Victorinox Blade Safety Cover and AccuSharp Knife Sharpener (I’m dying to buy these for myself!)
- All three of my freezer cooking eBooks (so you’ll be stocked with tons of recipes and tips)
- Avery Durable Rectangular Labels – Pack of 32 (to help you label your finished meals)
This giveaway ends Monday, July 13th at 11:59pm EST. Open to U.S. residents ages 18 and older.
- Answer these questions in a comment below: “Have you made freezer meals before? If not, why do you want to give them a try?” Then, click “I commented!” (mandatory)
- Earn one additional entry by joining my email newsletter. (optional)
UPDATE: There are a ton of comments below, so feel free to click “reply” to someone else’s comment at the top of the list and leave comment there. You don’t have to scroll down to the bottom. I want it to be easy to enter!
Note: This is not a company-sponsored giveaway. I am purchasing all of the prizes with my own money.