This recipe is for one large serving of overnight oats. You can make several at a time and store them in the refrigerator for up to five days. I buy 24 oz containers of yogurt so I make four at a time.
- 6 oz yogurt (I use Forager cashew yogurt – vanilla flavor)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats (I use Bob’s Red Mill brand)
- 1/4 cup milk (I use flax milk with protein – Good Karma brand)
- 1 tablespoon roasted unsalted pepitas (for crunch)
- 1 tablespoon raw sliced almonds (for crunch)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (for fiber, protein, and other magical healthy stuff)
- 1/4 pint of blueberries
- 1 scoop natural peanut butter (for extra protein; optional)
- Mix yogurt, oats, and milk to desired consistency. (See my photos for how I like it.)
- Add pepitas, sliced almonds, and chia seeds and mix.
- Top with blueberries and peanut butter (optional) or whatever else you like.