Cook fresh or freeze to cook later. Serve with rice and a salad or corn on the cob.
- 1–2 pounds of meatballs
- 1 sweet onion, cut into chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 red, yellow, or orange pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 pineapple, cut into chunks
- 18oz bottle of BBQ sauce
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours or until peppers are tender.
To Freeze and Cook Later
Combine all ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag. Remove as much air as possible, seal, and freeze for up to three months. When ready to cook, thaw overnight in refrigerator and add to crockpot. Cook on “low” setting for 6-8 hours or until peppers are tender.