Cook fresh or freeze to cook later. Serve with mashed potatoes and green beans.
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen meatballs
- 16 oz heavy cream (Please don’t substitute half and half because it tends to curdle after freezing)
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- ¼ teaspoon salt (I used a teaspoon the first time I made this recipe and it was waaaaaay too salty.)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Add all ingredients to crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours.
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and use-by date (which would be 3 months from the prep date).
- Add all ingredients to freezer bag, seal, and freeze up to three months.
- Thaw bag overnight in the refrigerator or in the morning in water.
- Add to crockpot and cook on “low” setting for 4-6 hours.