Serve on tortillas or rice with your favorite fajitas toppings, like shredded cheese, salsa, and guacamole.
- 1–2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 medium-sized sweet bell peppers (I like a mix of red, orange, and yellow), sliced
- 1 large sweet yellow onion, sliced
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- The juice from 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag and freeze for up to three months.
- When ready to eat, thaw overnight in the refrigerator (or in warm water, if you forget).
- Cook in large pan on stovetop for 10-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and peppers are tender.