Serve your mushroom spinach crockpot stroganoff with egg noodles and a big green salad.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 10oz baby portobello mushrooms; quartered
- 12oz white mushrooms; quartered
- 1 medium onion; diced
- 2 cloves of garlic; minced
- 1/2 cup broth (vegetable, chicken or beef)
- 8oz sour cream (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika
- 8oz cream cheese
- 2.5oz fresh baby spinach (about 4 cups)
- Place butter, mushrooms, onion and garlic in crockpot.
- In a separate bowl, mix together broth, sour cream, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper, and paprika.
- Pour mixture over mushrooms.
- Cook on “low” for 7 1/2 hours.
- Add cream cheese and spinach.
- Cook on “low” for 1/2 hour or until everything is heated through and spinach is wilted.