Cook fresh or freeze to cook later. Serve with shredded cheese and chips!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 28oz can tomato sauce
- 2 cans black beans (15oz each), drained and rinsed
- 14.5oz can petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 2/3 cup frozen corn (half of a one pound bag)
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Add all ingredients to your slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Break apart turkey and stir.
To Freeze and Cook Later
- Label a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag with the name of the recipe, cooking instructions, and use-by date (which would be 3 months from the prep date).
- Add all ingredients to freezer bag, seal, and freeze up to three months.
- Cook on “low” setting in slow cooker for 6-8 hours.
- Break apart ground turkey and stir.