Make healthy meals when you’re short on time!
This brand-new, never seen before cookbook contains eight hearty vegetarian crockpot freezer recipes that I’ve never shared online before (like Spinach Enchiladas, Lentil Sloppy Joes, Tomato Basil Soup, yum!)
The recipes are packaged together in a PDF eBook with everything you need to prepare all of them at once – printable recipes, a full shopping list, and pre-filled out freezer meal labels.
Simply combine the ingredients in gallon-sized plastic freezer bags and freeze for months. (I prepared all of them myself last week in a mere 75 minutes!!) When you’re ready to make the meal, add it to your crockpot and dinner is done.
This method of easy meal prep inspired my best-selling Complete Freezer Cooking Bundle and I’m excited to add these hearty meat-free recipes to your dinner rotation. I’ve made thousands of crockpot freezer meals myself and the recipes in this cookbook eBook are my family’s favorite vegetarian recipes.
What’s inside this cookbook eBook?
- Eight amazing vegetarian crockpot freezer meals that have never been shared online before!
- Recipes that can be assembled with no cooking ahead of time and frozen for up to three months
- Delicious and simple recipes with 10 ingredients or less
- Affordable ingredients that you can find at any grocery store
- Ingredient lists that make the most of your groceries and leave little leftover to go to waste
You’ll also find:
- Full nutritional information for every recipe
- Recipes that are formatted to print on regular 8.5×11″ computer paper
- A super-organized grocery list (that’s printer-friendly too!)
- Color photos of the cooked meals
- Cooking instructions that you can print on Avery water-resistant labels and stick to your freezer bags
- Tips for preparing and cooking slow cooker freezer meals safely and efficiently
Full List of Freezer Crockpot Recipes
- Black Bean Soup
- Easy Refried Beans
- Lentil Sloppy Joes
- Lentil Vegetable Soup
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Spinach Enchiladas
- Vegan Korma
- Greens & Beans
All of the meals cook for the first time in your crockpot and taste exactly like freshly-prepared dinners!
Over 40,000 people already bought my cookbooks and changed the way they cook.
“I am so happy that I found and purchased your eBook bundle! I have struggled for YEARS to find a way to have healthy meals on weekdays when I work tons of hours and the very last thing I want to do when I get home after 12+ hour days is cook. This is the first time in my life that I have found it “easy” to prepare very good tasting and healthy meals in very little time and it has had a truly significant impact on my overall happiness in life.” -Diana
“What really sets your cookbooks aside is the level of organization and planning you put into the meal preparation process. Everything from the grocery lists, nutritional information, and freezer labels was so well thought out I was throughly impressed. It is so nice to come home after working 10-11 hours to have a meal ready to go. I don’t have to look up the directions again on the Internet, I don’t have to guess the calorie count, I don’t have to make a a shopping list. It’s all there.” -Natalie
“I start work at 5:30 a.m. so your freezer meals have saved my life on so many days! They are wonderful!! We’re having guests for a week and I already have super large crockpot meals in the freezer for each day so there’s no stress about how to feed everyone after a day at work.” -Caroline
What’s a cookbook eBook?
Vegetarian Crockpot Freezer Meals is a PDF eBook that can be read on computers, tablets, and smartphones. (No special e-reader required!) It is formatted to print on regular 8.5×11″ computer paper so you’re welcome to print a copy if you want.
After purchasing your copy, you will be automatically redirected to a page where you can download your copy of the eBook. You will also be emailed a copy to save to your computer.