was successfully added to your cart.
All of My Best-Selling Cookbooks for One Low Price! Buy Now

10 Healthy Freezer Crockpot Meals to Make in November

By November 1, 2018 Monthly Meal Plan

This post has been updated for 2018

Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 10 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (free shopping list below!).

10 Healthy Freezer Crockpot Meals to Make In NovemberWe’re in the midst of birthday season over here. One of our daughters had a birthday in October, and we have another in November, December, and January. I guess I better start planning ahead for the holidays.

To keep our dinners simple, I put together a list of 10 easy and healthy crockpot recipes that we love.

What’s so great about these recipes?

• They’re healthy. (Most of them include seasonal veggies like carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, leafy greens, or sweet potatoes.)
  • They can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time. That means they’re very quick and easy to prep and cook for the first time later. (No “leftover” taste.)
  • They’re delicious! (I tried all of them myself.)

10 Healthy Freezer Crockpot Meals to Make in November

1. Italian Chicken with Baby Spinach from the time I made 30 freezer meals from Costco
  2. Turkey and Black Bean Chili
  3. Mississippi Roast with Carrots and Sweet Potatoes (YUM)
  4. Korean BBQ Chicken from my Freezer Meal Cookbooks and shared for free below
  5. Beef and Cabbage Soup (even my husband likes this and he’s not a big cabbage guy)
  6. Italian Pork Roast
  7. Chicken Cauliflower Curry
  8. Zuppa Toscana with Sweet Potatoes
  9. Meatball Soup with Lots of Veggies (perfect detox after thanksgiving)
  10. Pork Roast with Cinnamon Applesauce

I tried all of these recipes myself, but they don’t all have their own blog posts, so click here for the free printable recipes and full shopping list:

CLICK HERE FOR THE FREE PRINTABLE RECIPES, SHOPPING LIST, AND MEAL PLANNING CALENDAR. NO STRINGS ATTACHED.

If you look at the calendar above, you’ll see that I picked a “theme” for each day of the week and then found seasonal crockpot recipes that would match that theme.  (For example, Turkey Black Bean Chili on a “Soup/Chili Monday”.) I also included a variety of tastes and textures so we wouldn’t feel like we were eating the same thing everyday.

My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap the meals to fit your schedule, delete the meals you don’t want to make, etc.  I hope your November is full of family, fun, and good food, Friends!

Thoughts or questions?  Please leave a comment below and I’ll respond as soon as I can.  I’d love to hear from you. XO, Kelly

PS. If you want to go ahead and download the entire year’s worth of  meal plans, shopping lists, and calendars click the link below.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ALL OF 2018'S CROCKPOT FREEZER MEAL PLANS FOR FREE.

11 Comments

• Alicia says:

Hi Kelly,
    How would you adapt your recipes for the Instant Pot pressure setting? Any ideas? Love you books and your recipes! Keep it up 🙂
    -Alicia

• Kelly McNelis says:

Thanks, Alicia! I’m still working on adapting my recipes. So far, I know that if they’re frozen they need to be sautéed in the instant pot for 5 minutes before cooking and the cooking time varies per recipe (35 for sliced beef, 35-40 for roasts, about 20 for cut chicken). Then you do a natural pressure release for 5 minutes followed by a quick release. I will share more info for each recipe once I master it!

• Hayden says:

Thanks for doing this each month. These plans are so helpful! I only see the calendar, but the recipes and shopping lists are missing.

• Kelly McNelis says:

Underneath the list of meals is an orange button that says, “Click here for the free printable recipes, shopping list, and meal planning calendar. No strings attached.” If you click that you can enter your email address and immediately download the freebies.

• Bree says:

Thank you for all of these meal plans! I am a working mom and I never have the energy to cook on weeknights. I used a lot of your Whole 30 meals last month with a lot of success! I just prepped these meals over the weekend to use in the Instant Pot (the slow cook function if I have my wits about me first thing in the morning). We had the Korean BBQ Chicken tonight. It was SO delicious. (I accidentally added 4 TB of brown sugar instead of 2, so it was a little sweeter than it’s intended to be!) My 22-month old, who has been very picky lately devoured the cabbage and actually ate some chicken.

• Sue says:

I love your recipes, meal plans and entire program. I know it is a huge amount of work – but I really miss the printable labels. I have prepared the meals and frozen them, then bundled as gifts for new moms – the labels make the entire gift look so “finished”. I always share your website and give you all the credit but thank you for making me look so good and thoughtful.

• Dorothy Foreman says:

Kelly, Just sent you a reply and added one of my email addresses, which I use primarily on my smart phone but for use on this tablet device I should have used the following bone instead:
    ric4man.17@gmail.com. sorry if I caused confusion. This is my husband’s tablet that he has given me to use since mine died and I find these tablets easier to than my smart phone use now that my eyesight is failing, larger print.
    Dorothy Foreman

• Elsi says:

Thanks for sharing recipes and meal plans month after month. I did notice that although you’ve changed your name to Family Freezer, the November PDF still says New Leaf Wellness.

• Stephanie Fredrick says:

Hi! I am not able to dowload the november recipies. It just freezes after I enter in my email address. Thank you!

• Hi! Can I ask what size of containers you used for the above picture. I was going to use 12oz, but wondering if it will overflow.. Thanks so much!!!