Are you looking for new recipes to try this month? I’ve got you covered. I came up with a list of 12 crockpot recipes that are super easy to throw together in the morning. If you’re motivated, you can even prep and freeze all of them this weekend (free shopping list below!).
Click here for the free printable recipes, shopping list, and meal planning calendar:
This meal plan includes 12 healthy crockpot freezer recipes that are approved by my family of seven:
- Italian Pork Roast (yum!)
- Skinny Shredded Buffalo Chicken from Thirty Handmade Days
- Sausage-Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers
- Chicken Fajitas from Thirty Handmade Days
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches (served cold – perfect for a hot night)
- Meatball Veggie Soup
- Honey Sriracha Shredded Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Banana Pepper Shredded Beef Sandwiches
- Tuscan Chicken
- Beef Enchilada “Stack” (inspired by this recipe from Damn Delicious)
- Shredded BBQ Chicken
- Chicken Cacciatore (only 5 ingredients!)
Bonus Recipe: Zucchini “Lasagna” (This recipe is sooooo good. It’s layered in the crockpot like a lasagna, so I make it fresh instead of freezing ahead of time.)
- They’re healthy. (Most include veggies that are in season right now, like corn, green beans, peppers, tomatoes, and zucchini.)
- They’re delicious! (I tried all of them myself.)
- They can be frozen without any cooking ahead of time. When you’re ready to eat, thaw in your refrigerator or in the morning in water and then cook in your crockpot like normal. (They can be frozen for at least three months, so if you don’t eat all of them this month you’ll have a jumpstart on August and September.)
I also love that these meals are made in the crockpot so I don’t have to heat up my oven this month. Yay!If you look at the calendar above, you’ll see that I picked a “theme” for each day of the week and then found seasonal crockpot recipes that would match that theme. (Please excuse the typo in the word “sandwich”.)
My husband, Andy, added text boxes to the calendar, so you can swap the meals to fit your schedule, delete the meals you don’t want to make, etc. I hope this plan simplifies your summer, Friends!
Thoughts or questions? Please leave a comment below. I’d love to hear from you. XO, Kelly
PS. If you want to go ahead and download the entire year’s worth of meal plans, shopping lists, and calendars click the link below.